• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis oil and cancer

darrenm1636

Bluelighter
Hi all. An old friend of mine has recently been diagnosed with a grade 3 form of brain cancer. They have successfully removed 30% of it but the remainder is inoperable. He is being treated with standard treatments and Is also using various alternative methods. I was just wondering if anyone had any knowledge of cannabis oil and it's effectiveness in fighting cancer? Have read various miracle stories online but documented research is pretty much non existent

It is absolutely an option, especially for people who have inoperable/intractable/metastasized cancer. You won't find much scientific research but there are a few articles on Pubmed of THC causing apoptosis in cancer cells (forcing the cancerous cells to die off with no damage to healthy tissue).

I know multiple people who have treated themselves with oil and it is absolutely a treatment your friend should try. Someone I worked with was diagnosed with Stage 4 prostate cancer and given 6 months to live...in 1998! He's still going strong! I'm sure you've read through plenty of other stories online too. It's not just cannabis though, your friend should change their diet as well.

I would recommend "Full Extract Cannabis Oil" (FECO) also known as "Rick Simpson Oil". This is the easiest oil to make and is made with high proof alcohol (ie. Everclear).