• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis milk

Борис

Greenlighter
Hello everyone
Im new to this forum and English isnt my first language so i apologize for the mistakes :)

So me and 2 other friends are planning making some weed milk . I browsed the internet before and on every site it says that you need atleast 10 g of bud wich seems a lot for me because i heard that ingested cannabis is stronger than smoked ...
We will have 3g of average quality weed so i was wondering if it will be enough for us 3 ? Maybe its too much ?

Thanks for the answers :)

3 grams of bud could be too much.
I always make cannabis milk (or use soy or almond milk) when making edibles these days.
I used to use leaf and trim, and found that it was often more powerful than anticipated...which can be pretty unpleasant.
One thing that can be helpful about dosing cannabis milk/bhang lassi sorts of drinks, is that it seems to take effect much faster than other edibles - so if you are patient and gauge your dose over several hours, you should be able to get to a comfortable level without taking too much.
Personally i would suggest being cautious with the dose - ingested weed can be strong!

homeless -----> CD

10 grams? :\ - are you trying to land your self in a panic room hoping the FBI hasn't found your stash? :D

here's a recipe i found that simply requires an eighth :).

seeing that you're just short a 0.5g, i think it'll be a perfect start.

but as mentioned, start small and dose low because the chemical getting you high with oral THC is 11-OH-THC (2x as potent ;))

Last edited:
Definately start with only 0,5g as edibles can be extremely strong even in the 2-3g range. Make sure that none of you have to drive anywhere for awhile, you will get stoned, and it can last awhile.

I made cannabis milk the other day and had no idea of the strength. I've never been more stoned in my entire life, eyeballs almost bleeding etc... Think I used about one golfball-sized nugget in a pint of full fat milk, drank about 150ml. Also nothing can really mask the taste. I tried it as a milkshake with chocolate and in coffee and both were very funky, I think I prefer cooking weed into food rather than into drinks. Overall I would definitely recommend the edible high, it's nice and long with a very pleasant body load assuming you get the dose right :)

in my experience, extracting cannabis into milk is more potent than baking with it.

and it also hits way faster. half an hour and you're in. (ime, ymmv)

Yeah - i'm glad to hear other folks do this.
Tastes great, hits fast enough to regulate your dose...
Even when i smoked 24/7, a couple of tablespoons of leaf and tip would get me very, very high.
These days i use almond milk, maybe add a little coconut oil for lipid content.