• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis joints with 0.01% THC at the smoke shop.

eduznzncer

Greenlighter
Hi. Few days ago I found cannabis prerolls for sell at my nearest smoke shop. I bought one pair in a bag or pack, and once in my house I read something in the bag saying that it contains very little thc, something around 0.0...% I don't exactly remember how much of it, but something around 0% :eek:. It seems like because of that they can be legally sold at any regular smoke shop without trouble, marked as legal cannabis. After reading that I felt very disappointed, like throwing my $15 bucks to the trash. :cry: It was a full spectrum weed, not a cbd only product.

I find disappointing how easy is to get alcohol or tobacco, and how hard to get a good cannabis is. :LOL:

Last edited:
Well sounds like false advertising, there is legal D9-THC products in most states these days. I could go pick some up right now that smokes great. But I prefer to buy from legal states still cuz I vote with my money. So I make the drive every now and again..

Did you try smoking it?

-GC

Hi. Few days ago I found cannabis prerolls for sell at my nearest smoke shop. I bought one pair in a bag or pack, and once in my house I read something in the bag saying that it contains very little thc, something around 0.0...% I don't exactly remember how much of it, but something around 0% :eek:. It seems like because of that they can be legally sold at any regular smoke shop without trouble, marked as legal cannabis. After reading that I felt very disappointed, like throwing my $15 bucks to the trash. :cry: It was a full spectrum weed, not a cbd only product.

I find disappointing how easy is to get alcohol or tobacco, and how hard to get a good cannabis is. :LOL:

We have something similar in Hungary (CBD is usually around 6%, but the THC have to be lower than 3%, otherwise you get a snap on your wrist). I did not try it yet, but according to friends it is pleasant, but in a bit different way than real weed is.

Those kind of prerolls are more common in countries where THC but CBD is legal and it has a loophole in which they can sell them

but the marketing is usually openly disclosing it as low or minimal thc

Dont have to be all a waste, mix some with THC in a joint you might enjoy the different effect it gives

Did you try smoking it?

-GC
Yes I did, I felt almost nothing, maybe just a little buzz because the placebo effect, there was a warning message in the bag saying don't drive when using it, and I was like come on, this is like a 0% alcohol beer :LOL:, I later visited another smoke shop and found a better option, $28 and I get a little glass jar with 5 small delta 8 prerolls, which are kief coated, live resin, extra strength, and bragging to be something super potent, the product name is 40's STIIZY, I felt it good, maybe a little expensive but does a good job.

This is the last thing I talked about. I took a photo. Hybrid is $25 and sativa $28.

Last edited:
Sounds like a farm bill joint. 0.01% THC, 20% THCA type stuff.

When you smoke it the THCA decarboxylates and becomes THC (Delta-9 THC).