• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis engineers requesting your input

jlin

Greenlighter
Hey everyone! We're two mechanical engineers looking to improve the cannabis experience by innovating on accessories/paraphernalia. As a part of our design process, we want to better understand consumer needs, desires, and pain points.

Please participate in our short survey (~2 min) and provide your input. Your insights are appreciated and will help us create better products for the community!

Please feel free to also comment ideas that you may have!

i wish vaping was more known and popular (decent vapes not cheap crap ones that burn your weed and give you a shit experience) vapes need a nicer aesthetic but i just like using the mighty altho someone come up to me other day was like man i thought u was vaping from a walkie talkie lol

It's not even a matter of money; wrong choices lead to complex "solutions" that cost on the long run. For example, the method/ritual model « Slow & Stead » implies long exposure to intense heat which render materials selection critical, more specifically with the VaporGenie choosing wood and yellow flames means that butane combustion is incomplete while depending on wood it's quite tricky to switch to blue torch flames... Sometimes it all began with readily-available components taken from a catalog, like ceramic heaters, and then the solution is one addressing some manufacturers own choice, that of his future clients as an option... Look inside and most devices start to express irrational expectations, all we need is a cigarette/joint replacement that feels the same except combustion needs to be removed while cooling off fast between inhalations results in less waste (a lower bill as one bonus).

Too bad i don't feel like testing to see if that's a trap. Could as well be from FuckCombustion cyber-pirates...

I would like to see a nasal mist formulation which would require a mechanical mist sprayer for cannabis use.

Also dried powder formulation for either mist inhaler or snorting use.

Also rectal formulations.

If you want to work on formulations I have a lot of useful work and academic background for such a business.

Too bad i don't feel like testing to see if that's a trap. Could as well be from FuckCombustion cyber-pirates...
I signed up for further contact. If it's a trap I *will* let people know, I see you are not a fan of Fuck Combustion either.

They probably have some over engineered piece of equipment for which they are trying to find the acceptable price point.

Tom

...I see you are not a fan of Fuck Combustion either.

It's a Pandora Box so i'll refrain myself and try keep my following revelation short: the 2018 ban of Egzoset was practically staged, BY *ME*, to collect/index a last sample of "team" spirit... Forum shopping is quite a topic on its own, not to mention the O.P. jlin appears to invite private participation outside BL, while i've already communicated my conceptual contribution to the patented design of Dan Steinberg many years ago via hundreds of "Semi-DiY" illustrations anyway: it seems there's still an issue with my challenge to independent duplication today, so how do you decode that?...

They probably have some over engineered piece of equipment for which they are trying to find the acceptable price point.

My instinct says nah, FC's couple of NASA boys failed with a 600+ $ project before, idem with Loto Labs trying to develop the wrong solution to their own problems, etc. I smell mind games, none of these savvy people could even manage to recognize/acknowledge the value of self-moisturization from butane designs as in the VaporGenie (see my « FogBong! » experiments), possibly also compare to the VapoCane and few recent/similar cases.

M'well, i don't suppose i told you my story of being contacted by bogus int'l lawyers (of Paris...) to practically perform a same task as the O.P. asked here. A short-lived correspondence punctuated with odd unprofessional errors i shall add. As a moderator yourself i'm sure the perspective on forums life could fuel a never-ending dedicated thread, on What You See Is *NOT* What You Get (the opposite of WYSIWYG)...

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

Last edited:
...would require a mechanical mist sprayer...

I just dunno about nebulization as in an ultrasonic mist maker but the idea of enhanced thermalization (by shaking) sort of appeals to me, then there's the matter of microscopic air-suspended particles size which only 1 product once claimed to address: the Sublimator of Enrico Bouchard - who's business was promptly shut down by government before cannabis was made "legal" (read "incidental" as in 2015)... In short his now-discontinued device explored multi-stage heating meant to promote bio-availability, a concept where the "fumet" gets re-heated further to make it shrink until it passes the pulmonary barrier even better.

:oops:

I wish terpene is it, profiles were more available, and the im educated in what effects each strain causes. Is the sativa, indica method, accurate enough?

I would like to see a nasal mist formulation which would require a mechanical mist sprayer for cannabis use.

Also dried powder formulation for either mist inhaler or snorting use.

Also rectal formulations.

If you want to work on formulations I have a lot of useful work and academic background for such a business.
These all already exist, fyi

Well I go for the sativas the indicas just make me want to lay down. I've been looking for Durban at the Despensery, but they don't have it.

These all already exist, fyi
Never seen them for recreational use and if it’s medical use too bad for me I guess because I’m not getting a prescription for weed since I’m prescribed real narcotics

Please feel free to also comment ideas that you may have!

Here is what I currently use:

Chapo-Extrax-Live-Resin-Vape-Cartridge-2g.jpg

If you want to get my money I am looking for something that's more gentle from a health perspective on my lungs. That and I would love something (any kind of hemp or kava product) that I could smoke all day the way that tobacco users do. Like hemp cigarettes would be adequate but I want you to please build for me something vapable.