• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Edibles Cannabis "edibles" in the UK

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Dunno if anyone has been exploring cannabis edibles in the UK - stuff like peach rings? Those kinds of "edibles"? It was only after I ate some decarbed weed that I realised the edibles were just sweets sprayed with shitty cannabinoid/spice. Obviously the edibles in the USA will be real but the shit you get in the UK? Snide all the way. Stick to decarbed weed.

Surely some of the uk edibles will be made with genuine product... the one's I've had were defo not spice anyway

I've had a few ready-mades that mates have got from UK and from abroad but nothing compares strength-wise to the edibles I make occasionally for myself at home.

I always use high quality flower / hash / oils though, so maybe there's that to consider. But, if I take a premade edible that claims, say, 30mg thc...and then a few days later take a homemade edible made from 150mg decarbed flower or 120mg decarbed hash (which should both yield 30mg-ish thc) then thjere's only one winner

So, that leads me to believe that the pre-made stuff is wayyy underdosed.

Homemade all the way for me

I was buying the "peach rings" in the orange bag - they didn't feel anything like weed and someone told me "Wash the sweet and then eat it - you just washed off the shitty fake cannabinoid so it will be inactive". And it was.

I'm just using shake weed for the edibles - it's more cost effective!! £40 an ounce.