• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Detox

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankiefy

Greenlighter
My girlfriend and I are having a contest and I need some help to get the inside edge. We last smoked on Sun 11/9 and the contest is to see who can get this out of our system the fastest and by the Sun after Thanksgiving at the latest (11/30). We were both regular smokers, shared a bowl most nights, and hoping someone can point me in the right direction as to any helpful detox supplements that would help move this process along. I'm already drinking a ton of water and exercising but again, I need that inside track. I'm 6' 185 by the way. She's a lab tech so we have the means to verify the outcome. Thanks!

Inside track? Aside from cheating, you're not going to pass a drug test with drugs in your body. The way to get drugs out of your body is to hydrate, rest and repeat, with exercise acting as a catalyst to speed the process.

You're already on the inside track. Unless you want to rig the race, keep doing what you're doing-- maybe focus on cardio as opposed to strength training? Good luck with your drug test, but this thread'll likely be closed. I only answered because I'll be God damned if that wasn't a creative way to disguise a drug testing question.

If you are both regular smokers, and your last bowl was November 9th, you will *not* be clean by November 30th in time for your competition/drug test. And respectfully re: GF is a lab tech - so am I, and I would not venture to tell anyone they can be clean inside of 21 days. I don't know what type of drug testing will be done, so I automatically assume the most sensitive, which is either GC/MS or capillary HPLC with post column derivitization. If either of those 2 detection methods is used, forget about pissing clean until day 90 or so.

There are other, less sensitive methods used for THC metabolite detection in urine and/or plasma.

In any event, I got my hands slapped mildly the last time I told someone how they might be able to beat a drug test, so apologies if I'm not going to do that now.

Stay stopped and I can guarantee you'll be clean by end of February.

By the way, just so you can avoid some trouble, I am aware of labs that test urine for a) pH, b) temperature upon production, c) various electrolyte levels and d) hormone presence. An adulturated sample is quite often taken as a self admission of guilt of drug use.

If you really are having a contest with your GF I apologize. Otherwise assume you're screwed.

Tom

A contest? You just stop using weed.

If you are talking about drug tests then that discussion is not allowed here afaik.

i'm sure exercise, eating clean, lots of antioxidants and water will help but it is impossible to say for sure. sounds like a thinly veiled drug test question.. which arent allowed.

i don't see how it could possibly be a competition either as most household drug test will either test positive or false and might not even tell you what specifically it tested positive for, let alone how much it found.

how long it will test back to will depend on the type and quality of the test, also on your health, and how long and heavy you used. so there is no way without guessing wildly, how long you are going to test positive. you can google search the type of test you might be taking and it will tell you how long they will generally date back. piss test is 30+ days for most.

as far as detoxing, like i stated above mostly just eating healthy, exercise and water. look into natural ways of detoxing, but be careful as there are dangerous ways to go about it. try to find a safe detox method that involves fiber and not 100% juice regime as without fiber the toxins can cycle back into your body.

Status
Not open for further replies.