• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis at the Gym

Hotdish

Greenlighter
I am a daily Cannabis user (7-14g per week) and i've been thinking about getting a gym membership. cannabis is one of the most important features of my life and i will not let anything prevent me from using around the clock, EVERY DAY.

I love the "munchies"... I only eat when im high and, yes... I eat a lot.

I think i have a faster metabolism because i've always maintained an average body weight, even eating the trash i do.

how much will i have to change my diet?

I want to gain muscle mass, not lose weight.

Last edited:
sorry, my post came out half completed once i hit "post"

I had to go back and edit-in the rest of what i had originally typed into the text field.

www.myfitnesspal.com

A friend of mine uses this, convinced me to give it a shot when I wanted to gain weight. I only used the food diary thing consistently, though, in an effort to see where my daily caloric intake was at and where I needed to be.

With my activity level I need a about 4300 calories a day in order to put on .5lbs a week, lol. I currently struggle to clear 2000/day, so..... I've learned to be content with being.... wiry.

Also, the site feels straight out of the 90's but http://scoobysworkshop.com/ is a goldmine of fitness info, and it's updated all the fuckin' time.

But yeah, you're probably going to have to change your diet. If you want to change your body size, you're going to have to change what you eat. That can mean eating more, eating less, or just eating different things in unexpected portion-sizes-- it all depends on what your eating habits are prior to making the commitment to putting some muscle on your body.