• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis and Methylphenidate

you mean ritalin? i guess if you're big on stimulus it would be cool... i know dex + weed is alright

Adderall (or dex) with weed is really fun. But please UTFSE, this has been covered many times. Many people find it paranoia inducing while some just enjoy it. I think it adds a lot of clarity to my high.

if i was doing this combo i would use alcohol or benzos later on, because i would feel anxious

Ritalin and ganja makes me hella paranoid:! I wait till the evening to blaze and it feels good:D

I took Vyvanse/Focalin about 60mg and smoked on it...was euphoric at first then within 3 or 4 hours i went to a party with my girlfriend and felt really unconfortable...my heart was beating out of control and i was jittery as fuck and anxious...so kids were passing around a handle and i grabbed it and chugged the shit out of it to slow my heart down and chill out...It helped a bit...

If you like stimulants than yeah should be a good combo

I'm on addy everyday and smoke, i didnt notice anything really different other than a little more of a drive to do stuff and no just watch tv. I do have pretty bad ADD so i dont get high off the stimulants though.

bad interaction. can make you very depressed (opposite of a high) when you should be high. its clearly got a strange interaction in the system, your heart goes crazy and so does your mind. might be different individual enzymes. not good

bad interaction. can make you very depressed (opposite of a high) when you should be high. its clearly got a strange interaction in the system, your heart goes crazy and so does your mind. might be different individual enzymes. not good

Its fineeee, they both work through dopamine but there is little to no danger. Its really just paranoia inducing because it makes you think more when you are high. For me, I dont get paranoid when I smoke without adderall nor do I get paranoid when I smoke with it, but if you get paranoid without speed, speed is going to make u SUPER paranoid.

Gives a lucid spaced out, alert high, similar to combining speed with weed, presumably even more like coke and weed. Paranoia can definately kick in. I use to snort alot of ritalin at school every day. One night after snorting alot that day and smoking weed from the afternoon through to bed, I had an extremely paranoid delusion (the most absurd I've ever had to be honest) that I care not to elaborate on, but yeah can definately make yu a bit loopy.

well speed and weed was okay for me but i found speed on its own made me more paranoid than ritalin on its own? i guess i just find it a rank combo

true story

I'm on addy everyday and smoke, i didnt notice anything really different other than a little more of a drive to do stuff and no just watch tv. I do have pretty bad ADD so i dont get high off the stimulants though.

I'm prescribed stimulants because I have pretty bad ADD too. I also smoke quite a bit of weed too, because it helps relieve the symptoms of my major depression. I think it's a great solution that helps both conditions