• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis and Brain Cancer

necrotyx

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I'm writing a paper on the correlation between cannabis and it's "healing abilities" specifically for brain cancer. Does anybody know of any articles that I might be able to use, preferably peer-reviewed sources? Something that really intrigued you, whether it's proactive towards the point i'm trying to make or against it. It could even be another psychedelic or hallucinogenic drug that was proven to be effective in curing or alleviating brain cancer. Thanks in advance guys! :D

Look up Rick Simpsons "run form The cure" you can find the whole movie on youtube. It is a doumenfary made by Rick sipmson about how he got cancer, and after ther docter told them there was nothing ther could do and that he will die, he started using a hash oil cancer treatment. 2 months later his cancer is completely cured. As they explain the detail in the doctumentary, thc kills cancer cells, so when you ingest it on a daily baisis, you can completely rid you body of cancer. After that he cured many other people and he is still fighting for his cause.

As someone who has smoked either tobacco or a weed/tobacco mix for the last 20 years I'm banking on flooding my lung cells with the healing vapour from my volcano to magically stop me from contracting lung cancer #crossfingersandtouchwood