• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis and autism.

just say know

Bluelighter
i have aspergers and find cannabis helps with social anxiety, it balances my thoughts, and generally pairs well with my mentality. if you are on the ASD spectrum do you find that cannabis helps with some of the negative aspects of ASD? or even better; how does it affect you?

Weed helps me with my tics and allows me to socialize a little easier. Definitely makes thinking seem more amusing, and kind of dulls the overwhelmingness of sensory input.

SAME SAME SAME! im same as u op ive smoked for 3 yrs tho i aint got proper bad autism just aspergas which dont really effect me as bad now i think

On how it effects me im addicted because i like it so much i admit i can go without it but im grumpy as hell it makes me more confident, happy, socialabal ive only notice the social effects this last year tho because on my first year of smoking i started by smoking the top 10/10 from notts england which is known for the best bud and i pulled a lot of whiteys etc lol or I would just have to sit down for 5 minutes because it was so overpowering.

:) well i've had a theory that autism and cannabis work very excellent together. that cannabis helps the autistic with the negative aspects of autism while improving the already posatives of it.

well i do believe they are :) i can't find it but if anyone else can it's a study on how cannabis effects autistic adults.

Knowing how it affects the CNS, PNS, ANS and the other tissues in the body, it is no surprise that Cannabis has benign and in some ways near-miraculous effects on ANY nervous-system disorder, imbalance, or degeneration. The empirical effects which have been attested by those who've felt the benefits, and which have been seen by others close to them confirm what theory would have predicted. Even people who don't know the beneficiary of Cannabis' healing touch can be seen to treat the subject differently than usually would have been expected.

Unfortunately, this doesn't transform society into an improved version of what it is, so there are then pragmatic hurdles of adaptation to deal with, but at least now the healing person has more resources than ever before, many of which were not recognized as being in existence, but some of which are remembered as if an old friend lost in childhood.

But beware, the world is still the same wicked place that caused such disease as leads to such disorders, and it causes them in the body as well as in the social spheres. Autism is not "merely a disease of the person", but can and probably is a disease reflective of society's pervasive poisons of chemical and electromagnetic, and even psychospiritual varieties.

I think if we can see the holistic aspect of this relation so that the particular person whose conditions reflect in some ways the condition of the whole which engendered them, then we can't assume things will "just go smoothly" when your new faculties come online and people witness the True You. After all, the world just got done trying to kill that.

Expect the unexpected...

"Thus Spoke Zarathustra", by Nietzsche, comes to mind as relevant in such a context should such struggles manifest for someone who recovers from psychospiritual wounds generally, but especially if rapidly and amazingly.

I've found over the years that it has actually made my symptoms and anxiety worse (Aspergers). Often I wonder why I keep smoking it, for some reason it still has some pleasurable value but it doesn't help with my obsessive thoughts. I have strange thoughts sober but they get more active when I smoke most of the time. Although I've never been diagnosed with OCD, I have lately been thinking that I fit the criteria for that. At the same time, I have noticed different strains will sometimes relax me more- Sativa will really get my thoughts racing. Overall, I feel it may be more of a detriment than a benefit.