• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis after benzo taper and then reinstatement of benzos

Spadez87

Bluelighter
I'll try to keep this brief. Also I highly admit I think my anxitey and bipolar and borderline are getting the best of me atm. No I'm not medicated. They make me really worse off.

In jan 2019 I tapered from from 2 mg to 0.5 mg clonazepam in dec 2019. I was a shit show. I reinstated at the end of dec 2019 to 1.25 mg and smoked my face off from then till feb 2020. 3-4 grams a day around the clock. I think my brain and body were obviously to sensitive for this.

This led to Crazy weed withdrawal symptoms. I think because I had no GABA and THC inhibits gaba I messed up myself up. I was having internal shakes, hallucinations, vertigo etc. Even while on the pot. After the pot it was worse. This was not the weeds fault but the benzo withdrawal I think.

It's been 6 months and I'm back at 1.5 mg per day of clonazepam.

Do you guys think if I just tried a few puffs it would fuck me up as bad as last time?

I know nobody can answer this I dont know why I'm posting.

What good did smoking do for you? Did it ease any of your symptoms?

When i was unmedicated before diagnosed bipolar, weed would both induce and kill mania. It was bizzare but the point is it has the ability to really send you out of wack. Now that im medicated i can smoke all day no issues. That sucks that meds make it worse for you. I would be dead or in jail off my meds.

Part of me doesn't think you'd get full blown hallucinations off a couple puffs, but at the same time is it really worth it to find out?

What good did smoking do for you? Did it ease any of your symptoms?

When i was unmedicated before diagnosed bipolar, weed would both induce and kill mania. It was bizzare but the point is it has the ability to really send you out of wack. Now that im medicated i can smoke all day no issues. That sucks that meds make it worse for you. I would be dead or in jail off my meds.

Part of me doesn't think you'd get full blown hallucinations off a couple puffs, but at the same time is it really worth it to find out?
I appreciate the reply. At this point as long as it doesn't land me in the hospital for physical issues I barely care. I hear you on the dead or in jail part. I'm losing it hard these days.

I picked out some low grade 10 percent thc indica at the dispensary. Atleast times have changed up here in Canada where I can go buy what I need or want. I'm going to give it a try tmw.