• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis addiction

Honestly I get so bored sometimes i gotta smoke, and when i cant smoke, especially if i was planning too, i get really irritable.
I really wish i didnt have this craving for weed all the time.
I got an Adderal script from the doctor recently and was hoping that it could help me keep focused on tasks and not want to smoke so much, and yeah it helped a bit at the beginning, but that was because it was giving me the good racey feeling uppers give. But after about 2 weeks i dont get that racey feeling if i take it in the way to doctor told me and i honestly dont want to start forming a worse habit then its already going to form into. Id MUCH rather be a pothead then a speed/methhead.

However, the worst part is that weed is illegal where i live and ive already got busted 3 TIMESSSSS Once when i was a stupid kid like 14, then at 18 and my fault 100%, then at 19 and it was someone elses weed, so yeah, fuck me right.

Honestly weed being illegal has fucked me over so bad; weed got me into other drugs that made my life spin out of control; its defiantly addictive, but still deserves to be legal considering the other shit that is.