Candyflipping?**

CuRiOuS*GeOrGe

Bluelighter
The first time I candyflipped was in December and I had half an e and half a hit. It was awesome, then New years I tried it again, this time a full e and full hit, the high was amazing but once the e wore off, the acid was still in me, and I'm not a particular fan of just acid. My friends and I left about 5am and for the next 3 hours my stomach felt like shit, and I had the worst headache ever. My friend, who had done the same as me and myself ended up both throwing up that night. Just wonderin' if anyone has a similar story, or suggestions.
The reason I enjoy candyflipping so much is that it enhanses the e, which just isn't the same for me anymore. Thanx.

hehehehe..i wonder who your friend could have been???? Hi flutterby!!!! Yeah NYE was awesome aside from puking on the way home...and losing you at the rave.
luv ya.

YEAH!!!!!
look flutterby...i'm a Bluelighter now!!!!
..no more new member for me
smile.gif

AimE, I can't believe we made a raver of you!, well I'm glad. Feb. 5th baby, you and me! I'm pumped!

Yeah Flutterby, I'm pretty much the same way myself. What I find helps, is take the acid, and I know it's rough, but wait for it to peak, or at least come near. Then take your e. I did this on new years, and I have a hard time with acid (I almost never get visuals, just a good solid mindfuck), but still had a great time once the e kicked in. Hope this helps
smile.gif

Dave