View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Candyflipping tips/things to know?

nooodle

Bluelighter
For starters, i've done a bunch of LSD and Molly but never mixed them together. I know the risks of both of them so you guys don't need to state the obvious but i'm planning on candyflipping in a few weeks or so.

Is there anything i should know before mixing them? People have told me i should take the md about 4 hours into the trip.
I'm probably be going to taking 200mcg/ug of LSD and maybe 100mg of MDMA (probably more because 100mg usually never does shit to me).

Anything i should know?

Yeah take the mdma 3-4 hours in so the peaks overlaps. The trip will be alot more intense than a 200ug trip but will be amazing. Once the mdma comes down is where you will feel a noticeable drop and more negative thoughts and feelings.

Candyflips are better with high quality magic mdma but even with lesser quality product are still enjoyable. You will feel very burnt out the next day.

Heart rate will feel very fast on a candyflip but nothing to stress about you will be fine.

Definitely wait to take the MDMA till hour 4. The one time I tried this combo I took them simultaneously, and I distinctly remember the MDMA wearing off and kind of making the rest of the LSD trip a downer.

Yeah take the mdma 3-4 hours in so the peaks overlaps. The trip will be alot more intense than a 200ug trip but will be amazing. Once the mdma comes down is where you will feel a noticeable drop and more negative thoughts and feelings.

Candyflips are better with high quality magic mdma but even with lesser quality product are still enjoyable. You will feel very burnt out the next day.

Heart rate will feel very fast on a candyflip but nothing to stress about you will be fine.
Thanks, also is smoking weed any good while candyflipping?

I usually almost smoke whenever i'm tripping because it makes it more intense but never had smoked on MD because i've heard it just dulls the high down a bit... Any point in smoking while doing both?

Thanks, also is smoking weed any good while candyflipping?

I usually almost smoke whenever i'm tripping because it makes it more intense but never had smoked on MD because i've heard it just dulls the high down a bit... Any point in smoking while doing both?
o man smoking shit loads of weed on mdma was my favorite past time it doesnt dull the high one bit it makes it a unique experince and can give very cool geometric patterns when going to sleep later on.

Smoking on candy flipping will be very intense. My last flip i had done 500 ug and dosed a total of 300 mg mdma over the course of the night i had a few puffs on a joint during the peak nothing to major. Then at 11 hours in just when i thought i should be fine i took a bong rip and got sent flying sky high into the multiverse this was beyond intense and put me in a bad frame of mind til the weed wore off.

Take it easy when smoking on a candy flip start with a joint so you can control how much weed you are getting cause if you take a huge cone theres no coming back for a few hours.

I did smoke last week on it (2 hours after MDMA), and mind you, I rarely smoke these days not even monthly, and it was amazing, you'll be able to tell if you can handle it and just start with a couple tokes

o man smoking shit loads of weed on mdma was my favorite past time it doesnt dull the high one bit it makes it a unique experince and can give very cool geometric patterns when going to sleep later on.

Smoking on candy flipping will be very intense. My last flip i had done 500 ug and dosed a total of 300 mg mdma over the course of the night i had a few puffs on a joint during the peak nothing to major. Then at 11 hours in just when i thought i should be fine i took a bong rip and got sent flying sky high into the multiverse this was beyond intense and put me in a bad frame of mind til the weed wore off.

Take it easy when smoking on a candy flip start with a joint so you can control how much weed you are getting cause if you take a huge cone theres no coming back for a few hours.
Thanks, i think i'll just go with MD and LSD the first time i candyflip. Once i've done it more i'll probs start smoking.