Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Candyflipping + Methamphetamine - fairly experienced- One weird trip

doctabuzz

Greenlighter
Candyflipping(1 hit LSD/200mg) + Methamphetamine - fairly experienced- One weird trip

Ok so I will start off by explaining my past uses. Very long so skip if you wana see what happenes. Sorry:((

I have only tripped on LSD 3 times prior. And all of them have been positive experiences. ( except for one time taking an eighth of mushrooms, but that's another story all on its own.) I have a small body size so I tend to stay with lower doses just to be safe. And I'm only begging to understand the world beyond our normal everyday experiences. I would not recommend this for somebody that doesn't have a open mind.(It can tear asunder the understanding you have and leave you a hollow psychotic shell of what you once were). But for some it is a very pleasant voyage into spiritual awakening and seeing a completely new perspective.

I've taken mdma approximately 10 times before. I am not positive that every time it was 100% pure. The only way I have taken it is by snorting and parachuting. I count continuous use for a night as one single time. Every time I have loved it and all I feel like doing is talking and dancing. I'm used to the rush and the tracers that follow. Although I have to say it has one of the worst come downs to me. I always have waited a couple months between uses just because I am afraid of frying out my brain.

I've only done methamphetamine 4 times before. After the first time I never had an addicting crave for it. Most of the bad side effects I think are caused by the users lifestyle. I know it is a very addicting drug and I have never done it 2 days in a row. It may be due to my low dosage levels. Approx .2 to my self each time. Longest I have stayed awake was just a night and fell asleep the next night. My first time was a few years ago and nothing could beat the euphoric rush I had then. No other time has compared. All I have to say is never do it. I can see how it can ruin lives. I've only smoked it using a glass rose. It was just the way I preferred. IV kinda scares me and after the burn and drip from mdma I told myself I would never snort anything else.

Okay now that I have enlightened you about my past. Let's get started.

My two friends( let's call them D, and Z) invited me over the night before the 4th of July to come try out this new sheet and some pure mdma they got and heard was very strong. I've known them for a long time and they have their own house so I figure it will be a good setting with close people. I had worked all day and got off at 4 pm and quickly changed to head over. Before I left I loaded my rose and begin to spin away all of the .2 I had. I picked up some glow sticks and shit on the way over and got there at around 6. We immediately head to the kitchen and bust out a strip. They didn't have any design on them like I'm used to seeing. Just white strips. He let's me cut my piece so I get a small one just about the size of a positive tip on a AA battery. I place a square on my tongue and I swish it around for couple minutes and I ask Z why he didn't want to and he explains to me that last time they tripped our other friend( Let's call him M) came over and he got shit faced drunk and started crying about something ( he is very emotional) and it sent him into a dark spiral down into a bad trip and he needed to wait a while. So I was like okay it's cool man I understand. But the only way to get over it is to face it and move on. Then D puts his square in with his mdma ( looks like little brown and tan opaque rocks) and parachutes it.

8:00
Im still feeling a bit of the rush from before i left and am full of energy. We are chilling In the front yard sitting on the tailgate and have some chill trap house mixes playing over the subs in his truck. Every now and again it's interrupted by the bangs and crackles of the neighbors around us lighting fireworks and shooting mortars in the distance. I can feel the come up and it was slowly creeping up on me so I decide to bust out the rip stick and make a lap around the block. ( This is when I start hearing odd things) as I was rounding the cul de sac I could hear the wheels on the concrete echoing off the the houses behind me. As that was happening I noticed objects in my peripheral changing shapes. I came back and told them it was kicking in. Then I sat on the tailgate and we talked for a while.

9:00
The sun is starting to set. And I have this feeling that I want to do something but I don't know what. Anxiety is setting in and I keep attempting to say things but my conversations become less coherent as my words begin to slur. I soon realize this and stop myself before I start to confuse myself.

9:30
I notice the street is looking as if a car has its lights shining down it and the colors of street lights become more vibrant. I look up and I totally forgot about the sky (lol). The stars look as if they are glimmering rainbow dots and as I look around the tracers make it seem there are twice as many. Z says "hey look at the cloud by the moon!" As soon as I look the cloud is glowing pale white with the edges constantly changing colors and shape into geometric designs as it explodes outwards forming waves of rings around the moon until it fades into the black abyss of the sky only leaving the moon with a halo of light around it.

10:30
We decide to head inside and crush the glow sticks up and put some music on. We put some more chill trap mixes and hook up these bright led lights that will light up to music and sounds. Z grabs his podpoi and begins giving us an epic light show. I swear the lights looked more vibrant and the rainbow effect in was on made full multiple circle tracers.

11:00
I had this 1ft long glow sticks in my hands that had 3 multiple colors. Red green and blue. As I shook it back and forth and put my hand in front it seems to elongate my hand upwards into what looked like a shadow against the wall. When I moved it horizontally my fingers seemed to warp at different odd angles in all directions from the joints. Kinda like a psychotic person twitching their hands. This freaked me out and I decided to start dancing with glow sticks and not think about it.

12:00
I notice D sitting on the couch staring down the hallway behind him. I go ask him what's going on and he says he saw a tail go around the corner and then a black demonic figure appeared and walked the opposite direction down the hallway. ( This immediately put me in a bad mindset) but then he said "it didn't scare me. I just thought it was cool, we should drop another point." And I quickly put it in the back of my mind and he divided up another point each. Down the hatch we go.

1:00
Nonstop dancing and a few light shows later... I'm sitting on the couch and look up at the fan. Every time the led light flashes the blades on the fan seem to slow or rotate and flex different directions. Each color (red blue and green) creates a different effect pattern. I get lost in this for a while until it was my turn to dance again.

2:30
Z decides to get some sleep so he heads to bed and leaves me and D up to ourselves. By this time D and I are just laying on some beanbags in the middle of the floor watching the fan. He thinks about dosing again but decides not to.

3:00
I feel as if my brain is working as 2 completely separate parts. And I am stuck in a loop that continuously repeats and I forget everything I was thinking. This moment is when I realize I'm tripping. And every time before this I would soon forget about it but this time I remembered what is was like.

4:00
I feel a wave hit me and soon we start talking and I notice D is rolling hard. He just kept talking about all kinds of things and even explains a whole day at his job. Then he starts getting stuck in a loop like I was just in. And I keep reminding him every time.

4:30
He comes back and decides we should smoke until we pass out but I have to load every time. ( he's a heavy smoker and I recently decided to quit, but I thought it would help me sleep)

5:00
After a while and using a couple different pipes and a bong. D starts randomly saying things and I start to notice he was saying what I was thinking to myself. I thought I was imagining it but it happened a couple times and as soon as I would stop thinking he would forget in a loop again. This only happened about 3 times and I didn't notice it until a few days later. Soon after we fell asleep.

The next day I felt as if I was still slightly feeling it. Like an afterglow. It was a pretty good trip but I've never experienced one quite like this. I'm sure in a different setting with other people it could of been a horrible one. I don't plan on trying meth again but I might wait a bit before I am ready to trip. My previous one was 4 months prior.

Last edited:
Thank you. This is my first post and I know there are many spelling errors but it's been stuck in my head and I wanted to capture it before I forgot.