View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Candyflipping MDMA, K and Psilocybin

robbli777

Bluelighter
Going camping in the forest soon with a friend. I'm thinking about trying candyflipping MDMA, K and Psilocybin, is that combination too risky even on low dosages? I plan to take no more than 20mg K (plus maybe a 10mg bump on the comedown), 100mg MDMA and around 3g dried Liberty caps. What order should I take them please? Besides drinking water to keep hydrated and avoiding food + alcohol for 8 hours, is this generally safe, any other advice appreciated. (I've experienced candyflipping LSD + K in the past, which was awesome).

I’m old for my generation candy flipping was acid and ecstasy.

it’s not that those combos are risky per se I don’t know
I would never think of mixing them
they aren’t what’s the words..it’s just that they don’t see to be synergistic

good mixes; coke and ketamine
ketamine to come down of a coke binge

in my opinion bad mixes…
mushrooms and chemical based drugs they are on 2 different time zones and ruin each other

acid and x similar time span, enhance each other
aka synergy

just my opinion though

I don't know how the K will effect it but assuming you feel very comfortable with those psilocybin and mdma doses those two sounds like a great combo to me. I would just skip the ketamine, but I have no experience with it

I'm gonna transfer you to our psychedelics department, you'll probably get better responses there

If you've not had Ketamine + Psychedelics before then go easy on the K, I find the combination puts me in a funky headspace. 20mg of K isn't too much though but you may as well do little 5mg bumps and wait for the effects before doing more.

As for timing of the MDMA and mushrooms it depends what you are after, some will take them at roughly the same time to try and peak at the same time, others will take the Mushrooms as they come down from MDMA to smooth out the comedown and generally lengthen the whole experience.

Also MDMA + Mushrooms is commonly called a Hippy flip and Ketamine + MDMA is a Kitty flip, not sure what to call all three in a combo though:unsure:

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses so far. Forgot to mention I've previously done duos of psilocybin + MDMA and also psilocybin + K but never a trio of them all in one night. I remember when I did the duo of psilocybin + K, it was well weird (subjectively it felt like I became an entity and was waving my arms and hands about in a dance) but a pleasant experience.

I'll go easy with smaller dosages of K.

Nothing dangerous about the combo, I always wait til the very end for the K though so not sure what it’s like when in the deep of it.

Btw mushrooms and MDMA is often called a “hippy flip” lol. It’s the only flip I’ve done where the MDMA could do nothing to turn it pleasant, mushrooms hit me different though. I’ve gotta be by myself for mushrooms to go well.

-GC

Too much combo.... well I don't like k that much personally but the shrooms. I'm pretty sure if u get the timing wrong either one of the drugs can cancel out the other.

I adored myself, LSD + Ketamine.

Together, alone (like no shrooms or E's), made for a wondrous experience with no downs or edges.

So that was a solid.

But including MDMA very often was a compliment.

Add psilocybin too and you are really kicking.

It's safe per se. Could get messy but I honestly never had a time I struggled with, it was too good for that.

Mushrooms, MDMA and Ketamine also liked. Different without the Acid. Prob better for interpersonal group connection actually.

These are incredibly synergistic combos. Know your limits, but always enter without fear.

And have fun too.

2002 first go at Ketamine at illegal rave. All night I heard people emphasise "watch the acid and ketamine", as in, potential for horrendous bad trips.

But I never had one, mixing both in quants so many times with exstacy skunk and at times shrooms too.

It can be very manageable, enjoyable and safe if you are grounded is my suggestion.

I would say your biggest issue could arise from mixing k with 3g of libs cause 3g of libs is a pretty hefty dose in my experience