• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Candyflipping advice

Smugglerr

Bluelighter
I just need some advice. I'm going to be candyflipping for sure on my birthday in a few weeks. I have lots of experience with MDMA and LSD, but never together. Now, I hear a lot about the LSD overpowering the MDMA, and I plan on taking 2 tabs of 150ug/tab and about 200mg of MDMA. I'm looking for a mindblowing experience for my birthday, so I know that I'll remember it.

I don't want to go over 200mg of MDMA ever, so I'm curious: should I just save the MDMA and go for a legendary trip with more LSD, or would the MDMA still work even though I'll be on 2 tabs of good LSD?

Pretty sure 300mic is good enough. Also mdma dose seems to be too high.

usually it's the other way around how molly can over power the lsd. So drop the dosage to about 120-150mg.

For a proper candy-flip, especially the first time attempting it, one is recommended to start with half of their normal dosage of each drug. Personally, I take one good hit of LSD (such as the 150mic hits you have), wait 2.5 hours, and then drop 100mg of MDMA, redosing the MDMA with another 100mg an hour later if I feel I can handle it. With this timing, you will be coming down off of both drugs around the same time. You don't want to be coming down off of one while still fucked on the other.

if you could get MDA it would make it even better a lot more trippy I usually have benzos at hand incase thing get abit odd to level things out. Also abit of k would make thing even more interesting

If it's not too late, I highly recommend taking acid 2-4 hours before dropping e if not 4-6 hours. This way you can go to bed after you come down on the e.