Candyflip

Psychedalienation

Bluelighter
Rundown:

3:42 P.M: 50ug LSD tab

4:00-6:00 P.M: 3 bowls of cannabis

7:50 P.M: 1 line 25mg MDMA

8:15 P.M: 1 line 25mg MDMA

I feel like kind of good I guess. A little energy i guess. Im just blasting rap music in my headphones. My nose hurts like a cunt.

Mdma came as a pinkish 200mg pill. I got a quarter of it and split it into 2 lines of crushed powder.

Shit hurt so bad. Wayyy harsher than methylphenidate.

I'm at home, isolated in my room.

I feel like I should have saved the mdma for a social outing.

Ive downed 2 water bottles to kill drip and try and heal my burning nose lol.

It': 8:30 now and i might have plans to get picked up by this girl for a bit but itll probably fall through.

What do i do right now?

Edit: Dude im just browsing bluelight and refreshing this post. I feel like even on 50mg insuff mdma i should be jammin out to the tunes or somethin. Just feel kinda good and euphoric in my chest i guess. Pretty relaxed.

Last edited:
</3 Nobody responded, I'm sorry my friend.

Should of railed the whole pill. Why fly just above the treeline?

Candy flipping is my preferred method for any event really. So if I have a good show to go to usually I will plan to dose L that day, like 3 tabs, have a decent few hours on L. Then I take the molly before the show so its like the additive that makes the show that much better.

Personally for any standard day of activities I take L but i will candy flip for a show if i can get it to coincide with tripping during the day. My dosages range from 2-5 hits of L (all the same potency it depends on the days activities) and 250mg of molly, that amount is always the same.

But yeah candy flipping is the best.