Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Candyflip Question

goodvibes

Bluelighter
Hello Bluelighters,

So ever since I did LSD, I've always wanted to flip and I am going to a festival this weekend and think it would be a great opportunity to. I have read through many forums including the combo thread and I got the basics of it. I have took LSD twice and had a great first experience and a good second experience (festival--a little too much, but it was enjoyable)

My plan:
T 0:00 dose 1 average blotter
T+ 3:00-4:00 120-150mg of MDMA (tested ;))

In general I like LSD, but I LOVE MDMA (the eye wiggles 8(, the euphoria, the everything ) so I want my flip to take more of that shape. In other words, I want it to feel like I added something extra to the MDMA, not the other way around. Does the above plan seem adequate--maybe I should add a redose? Another general question, I went through a little rough patch in my life this summer because I had an internship in a city that I hated--stressed out and just wanted to come home. A week ago, I moved back and it's crazy how much my mood has changed. Safe to flip?

Mods feel free to move this thread if you think it belongs somewhere else.

Sounds like a good plan to me. You probably don't want to add more MDMA - the two drugs are quite synergistic.

Hello Bluelighters,

So ever since I did LSD, I've always wanted to flip and I am going to a festival this weekend and think it would be a great opportunity to. I have read through many forums including the combo thread and I got the basics of it. I have took LSD twice and had a great first experience and a good second experience (festival--a little too much, but it was enjoyable)

My plan:
T 0:00 dose 1 average blotter
T+ 3:00-4:00 120-150mg of MDMA (tested ;))

In general I like LSD, but I LOVE MDMA (the eye wiggles 8(, the euphoria, the everything ) so I want my flip to take more of that shape. In other words, I want it to feel like I added something extra to the MDMA, not the other way around. Does the above plan seem adequate--maybe I should add a redose? Another general question, I went through a little rough patch in my life this summer because I had an internship in a city that I hated--stressed out and just wanted to come home. A week ago, I moved back and it's crazy how much my mood has changed. Safe to flip?

Mods feel free to move this thread if you think it belongs somewhere else.

I can only add my experiences. I have candyflipped a few times, however the best was my first, and it was also my first acid experience. Unlike most people we dosed the mdma first, half a g each, then we took 2 drops of cid an hour later. It was maybe the most profound night of my life out in the woods with my best mate.

I have flipped at a festival and it went badly. I took 7 tabs and then i think about 300mg of mdma. I was still at the campsite and then my mistake, a line of k. That messed everthing up and i lost my shit. I had to go home thst night as i was freaking out so bad. It is on erowid actually

I can only add my experiences. I have candyflipped a few times, however the best was my first, and it was also my first acid experience. Unlike most people we dosed the mdma first, half a g each, then we took 2 drops of cid an hour later. It was maybe the most profound night of my life out in the woods with my best mate.

I have flipped at a festival and it went badly. I took 7 tabs and then i think about 300mg of mdma. I was still at the campsite and then my mistake, a line of k. That messed everthing up and i lost my shit. I had to go home thst night as i was freaking out so bad. It is on erowid actually

Yikes man you should check your doses, Half a g is ridiculous or extremely adulterated.

Also no wonder the festival went bad that's way to much of an I'm assuming untested product, 7 tabs is just reckless if that was 25i you'd probably be dead .

^
I agree

Goodvibes: your dose for both the MDMA and the LSD is about right I think, provided you are certain they are quality product. I assume you are because you added the (tested) prefix. I would personally take a dose a bit on the lower end of that 120mg-150mg range, so probably 120mg-130mg but 150mg will not wreck you completely if you don't exaggerate your acid dose. 150mg will probably be intense though, certainly for your first candyflip. I've found that you can control a bit which substance steps into the foreground when they synergise by dosing one low and the other one a low-normal. If you want to put emphasis on the MDMA-effect because you like it more I would dose it at T+4:00, it will synergize with the acid for a while and then you'll gradually notice the roll stepping into the foreground with residual acid effects all throughout it. I've only candyflipped three times mind you so this comes from very limited experience. It is a pretty mindblowing combo

my advice, based on experience of regular candy flipping (mainly at clubs) is:

enter venue and spend some time getting comfortable and slipping into the vibe of the place while sober - do not enter while tripping or having already dosed
3 hours after consuming the acid is a good time to take the mdma - you may want to take it a bit earlier if you find the trip to be a little too much - as i always find that mdma has a stablising effect on the anxiety/feeling overwhelmed side of LSD

regarding dose - i normally go for around 200-300ug of acid when i'm doing this but that is because i prefer the opposite to you - acid with a little extra. your doses sound pretty much perfect for what you are aiming for

Yikes man you should check your doses, Half a g is ridiculous or extremely adulterated.

Also no wonder the festival went bad that's way to much of an I'm assuming untested product, 7 tabs is just reckless if that was 25i you'd probably be dead .

Please, this was back in 2006 when drugs were more reliable, plus I had a huge tolerance to mandy by this point. Plus we made the tabs ourselves, used to get it from the vial but seeing as it was a festival we had to make tabs to get it in

Thanks for the advise guys!

Unfortunately the event ends really early (11 PM) and all the acts I want to see are at night. So the 10 hour lsd high isn't gonna work out if I wanna flip at night haha. Don't wanna drive high either. I'll wait till Halloween ;)