• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

candyflip=braingasms. has anyone ever experiences anything similar to this?

Bosoms

Greenlighter
the percieved wisdom is that you should take acid around 3-5 hours after taking mandy but i wanted to get pretty messed up so i did it the other way

i rented a cottage in wales in the middle of fucking nowhere specifically to trip my balls off.

and now theres a few things i wanna discuss with this fine community!

my lady and i had taken 0.25g of mandy a couple of hours before taking 250ug of acid, so the night was shaping up to be a pretty interesting event.

at one point, having had a deeply moving ten minutes listening to 'greg haines-183 times' (scientifically proven to make your brain cum whilst on acid, for reals!) me and my girlfriend began staring in to eachothers eyes.

As i got lost in her soul, i began to see the faces of new people. im talking full on hallucinations here, her face would change in to a new person every second. her hair, head and chin remained; but her eyes, eyebrows, nose and mouth would completely alter.

the weird thing is that all of these faces saw me and all of them looked so shocked to have met me in that situation. obviously i KNOW i was simply tripping my socks off but in the moment it felt like i had literally appeared to all these pepole around the world as an apparition. it was frankly shockingly deep! im sure i cant be the only person to have seen something like this?

my girlfriend on the other hand had quite a different experience. as she looked in to my eyes she saw the fabric of nature disintegrate in front of her eyes as my face turned in to a black hole.

one very interesting occurance happened aswell which id like to ask people about.
at the end of this particular greg haines song i literally stopped tripping completely. for a moment i was totally sober. and so was my girlfriend
'have you noticed wev'e stopped tripping'
'...oh fuck/..um...hey!;
'lol! hey baby....ummm... this is weird....lets go back again'
and just like that the walls disintegrated and we dissapeared in to the cosmos once more.
it was almost as if the profundity of that experience with the piece of music left us unable to go any deeper. i dunno. crazy shit.

anyone had anythign like this!?

other highlights of the night:

feeding a wild pheasant that arrived at our back door and watching its tail turn in to that of a lizard's
watching moss consume a wall
due to the fact id been driving for 6 hours that day, as my trip wore on my brain ran out of ideas. so every hallucination was based around roads and signs. for instance my mums face as a road sign.
also due to the journey, as we cuddled in bed, we both had the sensation that we were still travelling fast in a car.

basically my two cents on candyflipping is this:

ive tried the tried and tested: take mandy 4 hours after injesting acid.

i find that gives u a very nice transition from one substance in to another and is sensible for first timers.

if youre looking for something way more profound, i would highly recommend taking acid around 45 minutes after you come up from mandy, with an accompanyment of around 50mg extra of the molly to tide u over. i think teh benefit is that it is likely to perpetuate your acid trip, so you can get affects of a higher acid dose from less, which means your trip may be super intense but could possibly only last 8 hours, rather than taking 500ug and being gone for a day.

this was so intense i had full on dmt hallucinations, both eyes open and eyes closed for a couple of hours. literally no difference with eyes closed or open.

anyway, a complete mismatch of a post but id be interested to hear anyones thoughts on any aspect of this!

i always thought it was traditionally acid first then the yolli? like acid during the day and when the sunsets eat the m

I also prefer to take the MDMA first. About an hour later I take the acid. I like to only take a small amount of MDMA so it will be mainly about the acid, but with a very nice lift off due to the warm MDMA feeling. For me 70 mg followed by a single hit of quality LSD is enough for a very nice trip.