• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Candyflip before having a MDMA virgin roll?

delibaba

Greenlighter
I need advice on this one. Basically, I have dropped acid around 20 times. That doesn`t necessarily make me experienced, but you get the point.
However I have never taken MDMA before, and I really want to candyflip. I`ve read that many recommend taking both drugs alone before taking them together, I have tested both my MDMA and LSD and they arent laced or anything, no speed, no crack, no bubba.

The reason I am asking this in the first place is because I dont want to wait another month between rolling, I want to hallucinate which MDMA doesnt seem to provide.

Thats pretty much it, is this a bad idea, good?

If you are used to tripping on LSD and you know how you react then I would say that a Candyflip will be an easy experience for you to handle. MDMA added to an already 'positive' LSD experience is simply amazing !

Marvelous! :)
A couple of questions if you dont mind?
Will my experience be different next time I only take MDMA without the acid?
The way I understood it, is that having a bad trip on MDMA and LSD is very difficult because of the MDMA euphoric and very positive effects? Why are people worried with the LSD then?
This sounds so cool!

Hmm ive never taken acid, the only thing id say tho is that you might not expect the rush when you come up - for me it tends to be very sudden and usually takes me by suprised but ive kinda come to love it, for a fisrt time it may be more shocking especially if your on lsd at the time but im just being cautious

Rush, like methamphetamine rushing? never tried it, is it like orgasmic? Or more like going for a run in the morning?
I guess you have a point that the sudden effect may make me anxious on LSD, but if I order some pizza, Ill just move my attention to food :D :pizza:

Never done meth, we dont have it in the UK. Me and my mates say 'my bums tingeling! When were coming up, really its more like a tingling sensation at the base of your spine and next thing you know your up dancing around haha :p foods usually the last thing on my mind when im pinging

You should never combo drugs you haven't ever ingested before, especially with something as unpredictable as LSD. You never know how you will react MDMA. With that said I'm gonna go out and say that for me, MDMA ruins all depth when combined with psychedelics and makes it near impossible to have a bad trip. This also means that the trips are usually meaningless for anything bur recreation but this can be a plus if that's what your after. I'd stick with maybe one tab and no more than 90mgs of MDMA if you decide to give this a shot which again, doesn't sound smart at all.

If you've ever tripped to the point you see ants & mealworms in the carpet but they disappear when you look closely. They dont disappear when u candyflip. Havent done that since magic mike & dj keoki came thru ages ago

I've taken both. EAch by itself and also done some tries on candyflipping. Trust me, for the first time, you want to have virgin MDMA without the LSD.
If it tells anything, my biggest concern when I planned to candy flip was that the acid will overpower MDMA or mask the MDMA effects. MDMA is amazing stuff, which one cannot explain to another who hasn't experienced it.
There can be only one first time and that is usually the most intense feelings ever, so don't introduce distractions.
As for my first time with MDMA, I felt similar sensations in my libms that I've felt before only on couple times with my most powerful orgasms.
These days I only get some slight tingling feeling with MDMA comeup, ie nothing major.

Definitely the first time was the most intense for me too. Id take mdma alone only, then there isnt much possibility that anything will go wrong. Its marvelous and unique experience and you can only live it once.

I vote try mdma first. It's a marvelous chemical in its own right. The combination shouldn't be a problem if your well versed in acid. But...enjoy mdma on its own the first time...then you can start pushing the limits. No I'm NOT one of the ones that say the first time is the best and you'll never get that moment back. In fact most of my experiences are just as good if not better bc I'm much more versed in how I respond to the chemical and know proper HR

In terms of HR I'd recommend doing MDMA alone before candyflipping. With that said, it depends on your experience with drugs and how you react/deal with new experiences. I have two friends who both candyflipped on the same day both experienced with MDMA, but no experience with LSD. One had an amazing time while the other was overwhelmed and this was due to their personalities and how they reacted to the new experience.

I'd imagine adding MDMA to LSD as an experienced LSD user would be easier than vice-versa. MDMA is, however, rather intense during the come-up to peak moment, especially while on LSD, and if you're not experienced with that kind of come-up it may be uncomfortable.

If you do plan on candyflipping anyways take 2/3rd of your normal dose of LSD, and less than 100mg of MDMA. You may be underwhelmed, but it's a lot better than being overwhelmed and it'll be fun regardless. Take the LSD first, then take the MDMA around 3-4 hours after dropping the LSD, or whenever you feel comfortable. The come-up of MDMA while on LSD is nothing short of intense, but it will shortly smooth out (20-30 minutes).

Trust me, for the first time, you want to have virgin MDMA without the LSD.
If it tells anything, my biggest concern when I planned to candy flip was that the acid will overpower MDMA or mask the MDMA effects. MDMA is amazing stuff, which one cannot explain to another who hasn't experienced it.
There can be only one first time and that is usually the most intense feelings ever, so don't introduce distractions.

this.

Ahhhiiseeee, ill do some more research, I for some reason have convinced myself that a purer mdma roll is kinda dull
dunno.gif

I think Ill give a pure mdma roll a shot, I guess you^re right, thought it kinda sucks I wont hallucinate. ohwell.

Ahhhiiseeee, ill do some more research, I for some reason have convinced myself that a purer mdma roll is kinda dull
dunno.gif

I think Ill give a pure mdma roll a shot, I guess you^re right, thought it kinda sucks I wont hallucinate. ohwell.

it will not be as intellectually stimulating as a trip, but it's anything but dull. i don't know anyone who didn't say that taking mdma was the most amazing experience they've ever had on their first roll. after coming down the whole thing might look different, but during the experience... :D

if you don't underdose you'll likely see some visual effects (trails, vibrant colours, slight "special effects" on light and of course the fuzzyness from the nystagmus) and if you overshoot the ideal dose (which comes easy when you have more than needed with you), you'll probably see weird hallucinations. of course not anything like the colourful patterns /... you know of psychedelics, but more like glasses on people, seeing a friend who turns into the stranger he really is when you get close, shadow people, ... (those hallucinations aren't nearly as pleasant as the visuals on psychedelics or the slight visual effects you get at lower doses, so please don't go looking for them).