View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Candy flipping

stefchoto1

Greenlighter
I have a question regarding the duration of a candy flip. From all the sources I read, most people report still tripping hard 12 hours after the initial acid intake. I'm going to candy flip next weekend and I'm wondering whether I should use 1 or 2 tabs of 110 micrograms of LSD. My main concern is that the event starts at 11 pm and the after party lasts till noon on the next day which in total is around 12 hours of raving. A normal LSD trip starts fading away at the 6 - 8 hour mark, and I want to be going strong until the end. Needless to say that I'm going to be re-dosing half a pill or a pill, depending on my energy levels, I want to roll for as long as possible. I'm planning to enter the club at 11, then immediately eat the 2 tabs and at around 3 am I will eat an E pill, then redose every 2 - 3 hours.
Or should I instead eat a tab at 10 pm, enter at 12, eat pill at 1 or 2 am(so I can peak the mdma when the main dj comes)?
Either ways, will the acid allow me to flip until noon the next day? Or at least 10 am?
The longer replies, the better!

Peace

Well LSD/MDMA will last about as long as it would last if you took just the LSD. I haven't noticed an increase in duration from candyflipping. So however long it lasts for you by itself typically you can extrapolate from that.

I'd say I'm often still lightly tripping at 12hrs but typically it's finishing up by then. I'd say often the duration is around 14-16hrs but at 10-12 I'm in a really light trip headspace. The more you take though the longer it lasts.

Idk man I think people get too wrapped up in trying to last til the very last second.. There's always more events, if you burn out early just let it be. I love being the last few people still dancing myself but I don't force it if I feel sleepy I sleep.

-GC