CaNdY FLIPPING!

Majestica

Bluelighter
I Candy flipped (AcId & E) for my first time on friday night! I didn't like it at all. I am not sure if it was because it was my first time doing AcId since I was 12, and the last time I did it, I had a REALLY REALLY BAD TRIP. I didn't have that many visuals, and found myself being very confused about a lot of things. I basically wanted to be by myself the entire night!
A lot of people I talk too, totally recommend candy flipping.
So I am thinking it must be an aquired taste.
I am wondering if anyone else feels the same way as me?
Thanks
MaD LoVe
Majestica

MaJeStIca...hey sexy,,muah...i think that maybe u do too many drugs,,and too many drugs are in ur system,,its just pure overload and thats why u are not gettign a good effect anymore,,,,
hey i tried to make it sound like i just knew what i was talking bout,,maybe someone more intelligent will answer your question cause i have to idea hun.. well i have school tommorow,,i bet u cant say the same huh,,ya dropout..lol..well i am completly writing nonsense so ill stop,,i just got kindof bored,,,,I LOVE YOU
PeacE & LuV
CYDE
**DANCE, PAUSE, DANCE, DRINK WATER, DANCE, KISS, PAUSE, DANCE, DRINK WATER, DANCE, HUG, DANCE, REST, KISS, PAUSE, DRINK WATER, DANCE**--MOI

How did you take the E & A..sounds like the acid overpowered the roll, it all depends on your mindset, if your first trip was a bad one then maybe it's just not for you, you probably have that experience inyour head ....

I know I couldn't handle cid @ the age of 12, I didn't try it till I was 17 or 18...... but try hippyflippin, or just try some shroomies first and then eat a bean once those kick in if you like what yer feelin and seein (and thinkin). I haven't had any cid in awhile, maybe it's time to revisit, never had a bad trip, just a very very long trip.
PLLUR - 2L's cause thats my favorite part..
------------------
IMOKRUOK - Roll On Roll Off

Majestica you aren't the only one. I also had a bad trip the first time I candy flipped. After doing some further reading I found out that for an enjoyable flip don't take the E too soon, otherwise you are liable to freak out badly as happened to me. Wait until at least T+4 hours if not longer, when you feel the acid peak is past and then drop the E. Makes an incredible difference.

I'd have to agree with Darkside here. I Candyflipped for the first time on NYE (Oh my god!), and let me tell you, the acid first method works reeeeeeeeeeally well
smile.gif
If it was too intense, try splitting a tab with a friend, or do like I did and leave it unprotected on your desk for a week so it gets nice and weak
smile.gif

This method, I found, really helped my dancing, with few visuals (some slight face morphing, cool lights, shapes in fluorescent tubes). Also, it made me curious about everyone, and the e made it so much easier for me to talk to people. I met sooo many great people at that party, and I can't wait to try it with some full-strength cid!
Dave

Thanks Guys!!!
Actually I did take the AcId first and I waited almost 2 hours before taking the E, I think I am going to try it again and see if it's any different! (it might of been psycological thing)
Mad Love!!!!!!
Majestica
MaD HuGs AnD BeAuTiFuL SmIlEs!!!!!!

Hey there! Good topic...seeing as how I've decided to flip this weekend!!
smile.gif

I've only flipped once before and I took the E first then about an hour after I blew up I took the A. I had a GREAT time and it was beautiful. I'm thinking of trying it the other way around this time, A first....then when I am peaking take two beans.
smile.gif

The more I read/learn/experience about A, the more I really do believe that the more powerful your understanding of perception and thought, the better the enjoyment of your trip. Remember...it's all in your head...just open yourself up to new experiences instead of fearing them. I was hesitant only once...the first time I took A by itself...and I did get a 20 minute period of very mild anxiety/paranoia...but once I realized it was just the way my mind was reacting to fear, I chose to be happy, and the trip turned into a new and fun direction. YOU CAN CONTROL IT. Granted, I've only done one hit at a time (3 in one night was the most...but again, I started on one...the about 4 hours later took two more). I'm really looking forward to my experience this weekend. To top it off...I'll be enjoying some nitrous with everything else.
smile.gif
I usually don't go this all-out...but this weekend is gonna be so special on many levels.
smile.gif
I'll be in safe, loving company and I know I'll be fine.
I really recommend you to give flipping another shot...it's BEAUTIFUL.
Love and Hugs,
Jim
PS - Have a friend make you a Trip Safety-Pin. It HAS to be made by someone who loves/cares about you. You take a regular large-size safety pin, wrap some colored pipe cleaner around the "outside" arm of the pin, and you wear it whenever you're going to trip. As long as you have the pin on you, you can never have a bad trip. They work...I make them for my friends. Try it!