Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Candy flipping:experiences

dicasevol

Greenlighter
Hello all,
I have candy flipped once and was planning on doing it again this weekend and was hoping to get some of your tips. So last time i took .2 of some molli waited about 15 min and took another.1.( I took the molli 1st because i did not want to miss out on the feeling) I waited til that kicked in and got washed away in the greatness. after about 20 min of that i took one dose of my buddy cid. It was petty cool I was having slight visuals and just kinda rolling

So i wanted to hear from all of you ( especially those who have had substantial experience with different orders and timings) on how you did it, how you liked it, how you think it should be done, and any tips on how to make it better, oh and things that you found fun to do while flipping

Thanks in advanced, i look forward to your tales and advice!

That's not a proper candyflip. You're supposed to take the LSD first, then take the MDMA at the peak of the trip. You don't 'miss out on the feeling' of the MDMA at all... it actually hits you much harder when you already have the acid in you. LSD lasts quite a bit longer than MDMA so this is another thing to consider.

It's the most euphoric I've ever felt. The best one was when I took 220mg MDMA at the peak of a 400mcg LSD trip.

Thanks for your input man. I like very much what you say and this is how i will try it. I am glad to hear that you do not miss the feeling. i look forward to the weekend, i will post my experience on the site if anyone is interested in it.
Thanks again

Actually to much people's disagreeance. Proper candy flipping is taking L approximately 1:30-2+ hours after mdma. Your already subjected to a positive state from the mdma that when the Lucy hits it's just a blissful experience. I love taking a fat dose of mdma. Experiencing that for a little then dropping a massive amount of L. I've always had better synergistic flips that way also. Look up nicholas sand. That was his preferred method.

Only tried it once so far. BF and I both took 300ug LSD, then 170mg MDMA at T+2:00. We were tripping balls before the MDMA kicked in, and then it pretty much turned into a typical (if awesomely intense) roll and didn't flip back except for minor visuals during the comedown several hours later. Not sure how typical this is. Next time I want to try about half those doses.

I've always preferred MDMA > LSD with about 1.5 hours lead time. MDMA sets the tone, LSD is peaking around the time the MDMA is wearing off.
My significant other prefers exactly the opposite. YMMV.

I always liked lsd first then 2 hours later take the mdma. It was nice because it would go from being just an acid to to very different. I was always a fan of lsd though so I prefer to take that first adjust to my trip then intensify it. I find acid gives me a stomach ache during the come up so I need to get that out of the way before I can have fun.

The only time I ever 'combined' them was doing about 140mg of MDMA about 8 hrs into the LSD experience (150 mics). Probably much different to a synced-up candyflip but it was still a beautiful and blissful experience, the LSD really kicked the magic of the MDMA up a notch, and the MDMA really provided a great 'solution' or resolve to the LSD trip. Ending on such a high note from the MDMA make memories of the day much more enjoyable too, as when I've taken LSD I can get a bit tweaked out during the 'comedown' period, 8-14hrs. Can sometimes sour my mood and make me forget about the great parts of the trip earlier. Probably the best day of my life. Would love to try MDMA two hours into a tab some time for a more direct combo.

It depends on what you want to do while you're flipping, for me, I enjoy doing it at a bar/club, and still being able to socialize. So my standard regime is 75ug of LSD (half a strong tab) and then just ride that euphoric wave for a few hours, then at around the 2-3 hour mark i'll drop 100-130mg of MDMA. it makes for a fantastic night

If I want to do it at home I'll do 150ug of LSD, and then the 100-130mg of MDMA at around the 2-3 hour mark. Any more than this just seems wasteful to me, but thats my opinion.

Candyflips are fun, but I've had little bit better experiences on high doses of either one unmixed. They seem to add on in some ways, but then take away in other aspects too. The mdma definitely takes the edge off of the lsd and makes it less trippier, but it also adds to the high/buzz and makes it very euphoric.

Oh and herb does wonders with this mix. Tkfo. :)

AA357 said:
It's the most euphoric I've ever felt.
Actually I'm not so sure about this anymore... candyflipping is definitely a lot more euphoric than LSD and MDMA by themselves, but 2C-E is easily as euphoric - probably even more. That drug is absolutely phenomenal.

For me, I prefer MDMA or MDA for the first hour or so then get things going with some dose. This way I don't ever even have to worry about a comedown from the mahl dawg. People like to do this combo differently, but for set I I like a little feel good to get things movin, then for set II, get all crazy and weird. If I take mahl an hour or two in on some L, I can barely feel it.