• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Candy Flipping and Playing Soccer

black metal

Greenlighter
I run a small semi-casual semi-organized pickup soccer league in my town. It is pretty friendly and most people smoke weed before/during the game. Maybe you guys would join me in some shop talk about my strategy, or about rolling/tripping/flipping and playing ?

Game Time is technically at 7:45 PM.

I plan on taking the approximately 100-200 mcg of LSD at about 2 or 3 PM, so that I'll be on the LSD plateau when the game starts, but will also be able to get to sleep at a godly hour.

The 100mg MDMA I will eat at 7:00, so that I will be able to experience a comeup "rush" that will ignite my game. We usually play about two hours with "social" water breaks. I am a 5'10", 180 pound male, sort of fat, but well-muscled and athletic and able to play good defense and score the occasional goal.

How about 2.5-5 mgs of dilaudid to come down after the battle? Isn't it better to just let these bad boys melt under the tongue than to insufflate? I remember I did one-and-one before and got the most results, versus one oral on one occassion, and two insufflated on the other.

I'm mostly wondering if the MDMA/LSD combo would seriously make it impossible to coordinate or stay ahead of my breath as reasonable for a soccer game. I figure people dance all night on a roll. What then about this warrior's ballet?

Thanks good people for whatever you have to share.

I would take acid at about 5pm.
Make sure you don't overheat yourself with the soccer game. Have something to drink with you. (no need to go overboard...).

Ah, that does seem to make sense to eat the LSD at 5. Then I would start coming down when the game ends.

And don't worry, we always bring plenty of water.

With dancing all night you don't have to think about tactics, your not charging up and down trying to kick a small object and your not usually in the position of hurting other people if you misplace a kick etc.

For me that would be a nightmare scenario. If your only taking the one trip and the 100mgs of MDMA you shouldn't need anything to bring you down.

Interesting idea. Could be a lot of fun, or could be not so great. I'd probably lose any sort of competitiveness on that level. Plus you depth perception will be impaired definitely from the acid if not both

Doesnt sound lika a very good idea... Once i played soccer while on 150ug lsd and, despite being fun, people started asking me why my lips were purple, so i stopped... Dont know what mdma would do but it doesnt sound good and it doesnt sound like very fun. Why dont you just sniff some coca and play maradona-style?

That really doesn't sound like a good idea. The LSD will be plenty.. do you really need to add MDMA into this situation??

That's quite a bit of LSD. I'd be far from being able to play soccer. Mixing it with MDMA sounds like you'll just end up looking (and feeling) fucked up sitting on the bench. You're running this thing, and you'll have some people you aren't familiar with. Unless this is some community soccer psychedelic get-together I can't imagine this going well. I'd opt for a lower LSD dosage or just the MDMA alone.

If you do decide to go for it I wish you all the luck in the world.

Kudos for comming on here and asking.

Retracting those kudos for the idiotic idea...

Two 5HT2B agonists + exercise... Nice.

Also, what a waste of a fucking roll... Take it from someone who has completely lost the magic even after a years abstinence on both a high quality 160mg dutch press and MDMA crystal, save MDMA for special times, why would you waste such a beautiful and limited time experience playing soccer? Do you want to rub on your mates balls why your playing and tell them how good it feels? I certainly hope not. Far, far better ways to take MDMA than a fucking soccer game lol.

Last edited:
Kudos for comming on here and asking.

Retracting those kudos for the idiotic idea...

Two 5HT2B agonists + exercise... Nice.

Also, what a waste of a fucking roll... Take it from someone who has completely lost the magic even after a years abstinence on both a high quality 160mg dutch press and MDMA crystal, save MDMA for special times, why would you waste such a beautiful and limited time experience playing soccer? Do you want to rub on your mates balls why your playing and tell them how good it feels? I certainly hope not. Far, far better ways to take MDMA than a fucking soccer game lol.

It's odd to me that you are so generous with the health advice while insisting on making this a hostile interaction... Thanks in any case... mate. <3

How do y'all like to take rolls alone anyway? To me, listening to inane electronic music with a crowd is anything but a "special time." In fact I can hardly think of a more run-of-the-mill experience than that. It might be helpful if I gave a bit of background:

The only other time I candy flipped was with 100mgs MDMA and a single "fat" hit of LSD (I'm guessing 100-200 mcg, since I didn't leave the planet but I was certainly not begging for more intensity). I was at a music festival, but wearing corpsepaint. I put in on 'cause black metal it what I'm all about, thinking I was just another freak in the freak kingdom. I took the acid at lunchtime, but soon I realized what a position for segregation I put myself in, wearing all stark black and white in a sea of neon. No matter, though, because by the time of the MDMA I had accepted experiencing myself against the festival, instead of the classic raver's togetherness. "Together-as-against," that was me. I was a lover and a fighter all at once, and boy, it felt good. High drama and flight-o-fancy ran together... that was only my second time rolling.

So maybe I'm not your ordinary girl. Soccer is special to me. It genuinely completes the meaning that is begun in all my other hobbies, education, and relationships in my life.

What if I dropped the MDMA to 50mgs and did 100mcgs of LSD? Would I be able to feel the MDMA without it damaging my roll-magic potential? Or is the combo plus exercise still basically gonna give me sore-veins-dried-out-gangrene-cow-foot(-heart-attack) like morning glories can do just from sitting around?

I think I'm getting closer to my answer. Depending on the answers to the above question, I think I will just stick to one or the other.

And sorry if I'm breaking any rules here, being off-topic or if asking about drug-administration methods, but isn't it true that oral use of dilaudid is patently better than nasal?

Thanks folks.

Other details: I do know almost everyone there, and people "knowing I'm on drugs" is not a concern. I should have mentioned that. It's co-ed, not the most competitive game in the world, but we do play to win. I mean, we play with tennis shoes and no shinguards.

Why are you so insistent on taking both? Why not just stick with the LSD?

i would leave out the mdma. doesn't sound like a good scenario for it. the acid could be fun though

You don't need to be at a rave or a festival to experience the beauty of MDMA.

However, I do not think soccer would be the best idea, especially if you are trying to play competitively. If you are on the beach with a few friends, that is one thing but if you are going to actually be playing to win, the combo of MDMA and vigorous exercise does not seem healthy.

Also, 50mg of MDMA is a complete waste. I doubt that you would even feel threshold effects but you might be still straining your body.

At the end, it is your body and your decision.