Candlyflipping: Need Advise for a Positive Experience.

E-Head?

Bluelighter
Okay...so despite 2 attempts at this...the acid I got both times didn't work. On Saturday night I did some shrooms and was reminded of how much I hate mushrooms. I didn't have an all out bad trip, but I just didn't like it. I only took half an 1/8th...if I took an 1/8th I would have tripped bad. This makes me apprehensive about trying to candyflip again because I'm afraid it will turn out like a bad shroom trip for me. So my questions are:
1) Does acid feel like shrooms at all...and I only mean the mental trip...I've never experienced acid...I've tried but to no avail.
2) How many hits of E should I take with one hit of liquid A? I'm thinking 2 to 3...I really want to attempt to cloud the craziness of the acid as much as possible and just get some positive and fun ass visuals.
Thanks...

Well, Im not into shrooms, and the only time I took them with e was a disaster, I couldnt hear or understand what anyone was trying to say to me, and I was just about talking gibberish myself, not fun...I like acid with e, but I take e first and later take some paper...it might just all be in my head, but that way the roll seems to stay mainly e with a little cid, which is the way I like it, not a mainly acid trip with a little e buzz. E is my friend!
------------------
"The spice extends life; the spice expands conciousness;the spice is vital to space travel"

I like in order here, E, shrooms, acid. I've done shrooms with E but never E with cid although I have friends that have done it. They start with a bean, peak on, drop cid, cid peak, eat bean. With shrooms, eat shrooms (yeaaachhh), peak, eat beans all nigh t long. P.S. good luck "clouding the craziness of acid."
------------------
IMOKRUOK

Is cid like Shrooms? That's a tough one because my shroom experiences have varied greatly each time. The two are more alike than probably anything else. I'd have to say that on shrooms your thoughts are a bit more jumbled and you're more about laughing and feeling like a kid. On cid you feel speedier and you're mind state is more chill. In this way I'd say mixing E with acid would be easier to handle. I never mixed E with either, though. I can tell you that it's been proven that to induce the candyflip effect you don't need to take as much of either to get the experience. You might want to stick to 1 or 1 and a half pills and 1 hit of cid. Good luck! Let me know what it's like because I really wanna do it too! PLUR!

Candyflipping is the thing for me! I tried it two weeks ago and had the best time ever! First an E, then about half an hour later, one third Acid. Then about three hours later, another E. The best time ever. Will never go on anything else, 'cause this lasts much longer and trips soooo much nicer. Later that morning in bed, I had the most fantastic "dreams" about cartoon characters doing all sorts of stuff - anything I could think of - and it was so clear in my head! O yes, the plants and trees are soooo much brighter and more beautiful - I am going again sooon , very soon. Let me know how you found my advise.

YEA CANDY FLIPPING! (wow, I think I've posted about this twice already, but here goes again, because...) Candy flipping is FUN! No, you don't need a lot of either to have a good trip, yes, I've only done it once and that's what I did. ONE e, start rolling hard and drop ONE tab. I talked to a guy at the last rave I went to who had never done acid until that night. He had already taken three e, and decided to do two hits of liquid. He did NOT have fun, in fact he told me about how he started to flip out and the little security man saved his life by calming him down and talking to him. He seemed a little better when I was talking to him, but clearly that wasn't a good idea. I've never done liquid, but the next time I candy flip, it will again be with a paper tab. You just need a little for a great experience!
smile.gif

this is what i do when mixin e and a trip. ill take the trip 30 mins before i take the pill. that way im trippin when i tkae the pill and when the pill kiks in your extremely blowin up. hope this helps.
oh yeah dont tkae more trips than pills or you wont even notice the pill because youll be trippinso hard
layter
dj glow