• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Canada Medical Cannabis Prescriptions Extended 6 Months w/o need to see physician

Thomas Davie

Moderator: CD
Staff member
Because of COVID, cannabis prescriptions are automatically extended 6 months without need of seeing a licensed prescriber. if your prescription expires after September 30, this year, no automatic extension.

Tom

Because of COVID, cannabis prescriptions are automatically extended 6 months without need of seeing a licensed prescriber. if your prescription expires after September 30, this year, no automatic extension.

Tom

THE FUCK 2 DAYS AGO I WAS ON SPECTRUM AND THEY SAID MY SHIT WAS CANCELLED AND I ORDERED THROUGH OCS
i just realized ocs has stronger grades and better quality and still falls well within enough for me to be medicated as i need with no shortage and no fee for a license and no doctor pretending to practice medicine saying but we'll limit you to 21% thc? completely pretend i didn;t just say "i prefer poppers" and say yes vape x amount at x time, you crooked fuck y'all are pimpin this game out fuck the cannabis license. buy from OCS and the delivery services that popped up everywhere