• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you vaporize oxycodone?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I’m just wondering it seems stupid I guess but I have a pax 2 that I use for cbd/thc flowers. I was just wondering if i could vaporize my daily oxy dose? Although I’m totally fine with it orally. I just wanted to try a different ROA.

I've seen it being done off of foil before and they said it worked (looked like it did to me too)
What type of oxys do you have? And are they IR or XR?

I've seen it being done off of foil before and they said it worked (looked like it did to me too)
What type of oxys do you have? And are they IR or XR?

ir mallickdrodt(however it’s spelled) 15mgs. I figured I could control heat with my vaporizer and any residue would be simple to clean as opposed to a bunch of tin foil around the house

People used to smoke the old OxyContins so I would guess yes.

Ever snorted them? 😁
never lol. I’m a fairly low dose user. Idk if i metabolize it better then the average joe or what. But I’m good with 5-7.5 mg doses every 4. I use to take more before but something weird happened with kratom and it’s caused this weird startle reflex, come up feeling

I'd snort half of one and see how you feel. I think the BA of oral is higher though. But you said you wanted to try different ROAs.