• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Can you use urine fent tests on powder?

Jpizzle210

Greenlighter
Hey all, I tried to buy fent test strips on Amazon and I guess I can’t have them shipped to my state for some reason (ma). If I were to grab tests intended for urine would they still work?

Yes I scored positive on a Urine test after sniffing Fentanyl powder. You need a specific Fentanyl test however. But I came up positive for Fentanyl so yes

I think they mean testing the powder with the urine test strips which only test for metabolites right?
Yes they mean that but still. Don’t know enough about it but as carfent strips ain’t and likely wont be a thing it should work. As in metabolites either being close enough to fent or enough fent being execrated as it is. Personally I advice to not fuck around with fent even if it was in a digital form.

The basic answer here is yes. Fentanyl is excreted as an unchanged product at a rate of approximately 10%. This means if you consume 100mg Fentanyl (if we're assuming 100% bioavailability) there will be 10mg Fentanyl eventually excreted in your urine. Of course, this is a process, so you're not likely to end up with that full quantity from a single urination, as the process is several hours long, if not a day to fully metabolize.

This means you're likely going to have ~2mg-3mg in a single passing of urine in your cup. It's going to depend upon the potency of the drugs you're taking and the sensitivity of the tests. Certain tests are several times more sensitive than others, like probation tests for instance. The "civilian" test strips will likely be less sensitive. There is also the question of how the reagent might react to the conditions of the urine.

I don't have a solid answer, but my gut it telling me that it will work just fine. There are other drugs, like Methadone for instance, for which a test does not actually test for Methadone, but for a metabolite thereof that will only be present in the urine following the body's metabolization of the drug.

The basic answer here is yes. Fentanyl is excreted as an unchanged product at a rate of approximately 10%. This means if you consume 100mg Fentanyl (if we're assuming 100% bioavailability) there will be 10mg Fentanyl eventually excreted in your urine. Of course, this is a process, so you're not likely to end up with that full quantity from a single urination, as the process is several hours long, if not a day to fully metabolize.

This means you're likely going to have ~2mg-3mg in a single passing of urine in your cup. It's going to depend upon the potency of the drugs you're taking and the sensitivity of the tests. Certain tests are several times more sensitive than others, like probation tests for instance. The "civilian" test strips will likely be less sensitive. There is also the question of how the reagent might react to the conditions of the urine.

I don't have a solid answer, but my gut it telling me that it will work just fine. There are other drugs, like Methadone for instance, for which a test does not actually test for Methadone, but for a metabolite thereof that will only be present in the urine following the body's metabolization of the drug.
So basically at some OD rate there’s no need for new fent and they can die shooting up piss.

You're exactly right @SpiralusSancti

The only reason people don't do it is because they're grossed out by consuming piss. I'm not saying I love drinking piss or anything. If the choice had to be made between sickness and wellness, I would and have drank my own urine.

It basically tastes like chicken broth. The grossest part is overcoming your own taboo. It's no worse than the Methadone you drink at the clinic.

Drugs like Amphetamine have a much higher excretion rate than Fentanyl, for instance. Up to 50% of a Methamphetamine dose can be excreted as different Amphetamines.

Given that Meth users regularly can take a gram or two of Meth per day, I'd wager a shot Glass of urine would be enough to spin out someone lacking tolerance for a couple of days. This is a huge estimation, but I'd wager that shot Glass of urine would contain ~100mg Amphetamine.

Prevailing is excreted at a rate of pver 90% unchanged. Pretty crazy huh?

You're exactly right @SpiralusSancti

The only reason people don't do it is because they're grossed out by consuming piss. I'm not saying I love drinking piss or anything. If the choice had to be made between sickness and wellness, I would and have drank my own urine.

It basically tastes like chicken broth. The grossest part is overcoming your own taboo. It's no worse than the Methadone you drink at the clinic.

Drugs like Amphetamine have a much higher excretion rate than Fentanyl, for instance. Up to 50% of a Methamphetamine dose can be excreted as different Amphetamines.

Given that Meth users regularly can take a gram or two of Meth per day, I'd wager a shot Glass of urine would be enough to spin out someone lacking tolerance for a couple of days. This is a huge estimation, but I'd wager that shot Glass of urine would contain ~100mg Amphetamine.

Prevailing is excreted at a rate of pver 90% unchanged. Pretty crazy huh?
While I admit I’m not a fan of piss even in a sexual contexts I’m sure most people knowing their piss is full of their drug they are very addicted to, wouldn’t hesitate to drink it when in bad enough WD. And I wouldn’t be surprised if most BLers, given proper drugs and proper sexy partner would give a go to a spin on traditional use of Amanitas lol.

On the serious note, drinking piss should better be avoided. Thing is that even with drugs that are largely execrated unchanged, what is metabolised isn’t always metabolised to yummy stuff. Along that you’re getting all the bad stuff your body is trying to rid off, and there tends to be more of a such a stuff during use of certain drugs. Like in case of stims speed up metabolism leads to more stuff in your piss. Or in case stuff that’s heavy on liver there might be more of stuff toxic to liver. There’s much more to it.

I wonder if fat lyposucked from users of very lyphophilic drugs might be active too. At least as a good skin ointment in case of cannabinoids lol.