• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Can you turn bunavail into a water solution?

I can't be sure. I will let someone else answer this, but how well does that work? I only knew ONE person use it and said it was terrible.

I know this is a couple months old, but thought my experience would help. A friend of mine obtained bunavail, and at the time we had been iv'ing the suboxone strips. He did manage to get the bupe out of the patch and iv it. The side effects were horrible, but it did get him high. So for plugging I would assume it would be similar. I have very little experience with plugging however I would assume that the side effects due to the material in the patch would be much less harmful if plugged. All he did to get the bupe out was put the patch facing up in water on a spoon and let it dissolve for about thirty minutes. It never fully dissolves but I could see the bupe filled part essentially melt off of the patch.
Good luck to you.
and to anyone thinking about iv'ing bunavail. DO NOT DO IT. it is incredibly dangerous and my friend is still recovering from the damage due to only one two mg shot. So please save yourself the pain and suffering.

good to know... I will leave this up because you actually added something new and potentially useful to others who use bunavail. Well done.

IV'ing those strips isn't much better either. The junkies of today seem more likely to die from side effects from what they are shooting rather than the drug itself....it's a crying shame.

I tried it. Very cleanly and careful I sanitized my entire area. Put warm water in a spoon, let it dissolve for 15 minutes. Took a lighter to the bottom of it in quick segments until I could see that the medicine had separated. Then I scrapped the trash out. Micron filtered it into the rig, and did the job. No pain, no burning, no nasty side effects. Only thing is, Bunavail is stronger "per pound" then other BUPE's so just watch your doses!!!

Hi can u give exact instructions for iv ing the bunavail

^Harm Reduction dictates that we help someone with information if they're trying to inject a dangerous substance, but this person clearly said he's going to use rectal administration. Let's not try to recruit people who aren't interested into dangerous behavior please.

From what I can gather after some short research, Bunavail is able to be made into solution. I see you're looking at rectal administration as an ROA, this is smart because we really can't advise you to use this as an injection. For the record, if you were to inject, you would need micron/wheel filters to properly filter out all of the binders and fillers.

I've used Buprenorphine rectally in the past and found it to work really well. Sadly, most substances are better rectally. Sad because this is probably the most awkward way to introdue anything into your body. There's nothing cool about it and believe it or not there's still a homophobic stigma surrounding the practice. The Buprenorphine hits a little bit faster and stronger than if taken sublingually. You be the judge though. I can tell you that it's at the very least, not any worse than sublingual administration and probably a lot better.

^ "There's nothing cool about it" I lol'd! x]

Anyways, I'd advise against this, dosing is difficult with the patches, opposed to the strips.

- Hopeless 7nos

^ Are you asking for proper instructions?

Oh and Op, great s/n, now I have to listen to nin..

- SS373dOH

^ I would search for a tech, if you can't find that, start a new thread. I don't know how to get the exact dosage out of the patch, but I do know that temperature affects it, and that a micron filter should be used!

- Hopeless 7nos

I tend to iv my bunavail. But i need to kno how to do it properly

Jdarnell26, welcome do Bluelight. We're happy to have you here. Now, if you're looking for an answer to a specific question, like the safest way to IV Bunavail, then you should create a new thread. That way more people will be exposed to your question and you might end up getting a more prompt answer. Be sure to read the forum guidelines before posting!

You can man but i'm just gonna tell you by my personal experience that i watered it down and put fire to it and iv'd it. My face started to get hot and my stomach doubled me over, Also my tounge felt like it had pins and needles in it. Thought i was having a allergic reaction to it. Anyone else had this problem?