• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

can you take phenobarbital with seroquel

bEnZo bUdDyY

Bluelighter
The title says it all, please if anyone knows let me know all information
Also can you take phenobarbital with valerian root
I find phenobarbital to not do anything for my benzo withdrawal why is this
Thanks everyone

You can. Both can cause sedation (Valerian as well) so watch out for that. PB can decrease levels of many drugs but would have to double check if quetiapine is among them.

If you arent having a seizure from benzo withdrawal, thats something isnt it?

Thankyou for the information. But can you mix phenobarbital along with a few ccs of drinking alcohol then put under your tongue?

Like the alcohol method for suboxone, how it in increases affects and increases duration.

The same process but just doing it with phenobarbital pills and under the tongue.

Not a lot of alcohol you know just a few ccs from a syringe. Like how you do with bupe.

Also would cimetidine decrease phenobarbital affects? And mess with its metabolism? Or help it, I just feel really shitty no seizures yet but I have some 32.4 phenobarbital pills and need to stretch what I got, any ideas to that,? And or help with benzo withdrawal im coming off xanax and like I said all I have is the phenobarbital, seroquel, bupe, remeron. And some valreian root vapsules with some skull cap and somethin else.

Any help, much appreciated thanks for the help....

Also what about snorting the phenobarbital? Good Idea or bad?

Just trying to get more educated, and ive already basically read all info on phenobarbital online on bluelight and Wikipedia...

Thanks again for the help, sorry for the bump

Dont think snorting is a wonderfully effective ROA for most barbiturates. PB is about the worst to get high from too. Not sure about the alcohol thing but previous statement applies.