• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ethnobotanicals Can you take a delta 8 edible and kratom at the same time?

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
I know it’s not dangerous. I’m just not sure if the efficacy. I know that kratom inhibits the primary enzyme responsible for metabolizing cannabis and am unsure if this will make the cannabis not work or will it just be less potent? Or am I understanding this wrong?

I’ve done this before, both worked as intended. There was a slight increase in my anxiety but not as much as when I consume actual weed edibles (containing delta 9)

Yes.

In general, Cannabis does not contribute to dangerous symptoms like Respiratory Depression. It will sedate you, intoxicate you, et cetera, but it will not contribute to anything dangerous. I'll admit I don't know much about these THC analogs. My understanding is that they are very similar to actual THC, unlike the infamous "Spice" and "K2". The latter group are not well-understood.

Kratom contains alkaloids that seem to function as Opioid Agonists. Mitragynine is the primary alkaloid and it seems to produce its effects by acting as an Opioid Agonist. Consuming other CNS depressants like Benzodiazepines or Alcohol would be a different story.

Kratom and weed go great together, but i do notice a decrease in the weed high when combining them. I become almost insatiable. Maybe it has to do with enzyme inhibition, maybe something else. Anyway it's not a dangerous combination.

I do not think this is a good idea. I don't know much about Delta 8, but I use and buy Kratom, so I know that these drugs are not very powerful and can not cause any damage to your body, but if you take them simultaneously, it might have some severe consequences. So, if I were you, I would avoid this mix. But if you don't mind my question, why would you want to take Delta 8 edibles and Kratom simultaneously?

Last edited: