• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

can you smoke pcp analogs out of a meth pipe?

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
i’m too lazy to prep a shot right now. they don’t burn my veins so they won’t melt my lungs, right? will it vaporize or get ruined.

i have a crack pipe too but i figure that’s too hot.

edit: no, you should not. has effect but unbelievably gross tasting and smelling.

Edit again: I don’t know. I was lazy and didn’t wash the pipes out first. The noraflurazepam ( you know what I mean) was like plastic too.

Third edit: can I smoke benzos then shot the new pcps? Can I add febtadope to the pcp shot. Should I pick two not three?

Last edited:
I considered smoking 3-meo-pcp at first, but it was so effective PO or insufflated that I never felt the need to go that route. Which PCP derivative(s) are you referring to?

i’m never going to smoke a disso again. it was a crazy, lazy idea.

Tonight I’ve been shooting 2fk, 3fpcp, and 3hopce. They’re good but not quite 3meopce good.

Apparently ordinary freebase PCP is quite nice but pce,pcm,pcipr etc are harsh and gross so I'm guessing 3meopcp would be even more pleasant due to its methoxy group adding flavour (mdpv has a taste that non MD analogs don't and it's delicious) but
3meopce or 3meopcipr etc will probably also be gross.maybe the 3meopcp
needs to be freebased so it's not the HCL anymore.

sorry I’m not really a psychonaught. just getting off of dope and depression, bipolar, ocd, that shit.

3meopce is the best iv rc in years. rivaled only by the brutality and confusion of plugged mxpr if you want to make the world a better place. but mxpr doesn’t give insight for free.

Actually the methoxy might add a licorice taste so I'd definitely avoid
unless you like licorice

You mean the 2fdck or however people are saying if?

Don’t smoke any of these things.

All these k and pcp analogs should be micron filtered and injected.

Lab results will take a bit longer fjor some of the new ones while profiles are being built.

Last edited:
That’s fine. Personally I will not be smoking any of these. I found the fumes unpleasant.

also these are new and final vendors for me. It will take 2 - 4 weeks for some of the newer pcp analogs to be confirmed. They run your shit through so many expensive devices. I think they want the profiles or data or something.

Last edited:
I don’t know. My goal is to be off everything but prescribed meds for depression, mania, and ocd. I don’t know if this is going to work. But if dose I will be able to get a job, improve the world, be respectful to my family’s sacrifices. I just want to find something I can contribute toward to ease human suffering a little bit while sustaining myself. these will give me room to give and receive love until I die.

Last edited: