• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you smoke ice out of a spoon

foil + make a foil tooter that has a larger end that'll be over the product to aid in losing less i made a shitty drawing in paint of the tooter to use, and simply chase it on foil but since meth doesn't need chasing too much, smoke each hit on a different spot because foil eventually can get holes in it.
How long until the ice will start vaporizing after i put the lighter under the foil?

How long until the ice will start vaporizing after i put the lighter under the foil?
don't put it too close to the foil, but THERES AN IMPORTANT THING, i cant remember which side of the foil is good to smoke on, ive always smoked on either shiny or not but, RUN THE LIGHTER ON THE FOIL BEFORE SMOKING OFF IT. you'll see the chemicals burning off the foil. dont wana be smoking that shit.

don't put it too close to the foil, but THERES AN IMPORTANT THING, i cant remember which side of the foil is good to smoke on, ive always smoked on either shiny or not but, RUN THE LIGHTER ON THE FOIL BEFORE SMOKING OFF IT. you'll see the chemicals burning off the foil. dont wana be smoking that shit.
Ok but does it take awhile for it to start vaporizing or does it take a few seconds?

Use a medium sized flame and put the meth on the non shiny side. It should only take a few seconds to start melting, that's when you tilt the foil so it runs down via gravity, and it leaves a nice trail of vapour for you to inhale. Turn the lighter off about 10 seconds before you stop inhaling to stop wastage.