• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Can you relate

QuE-dAwEiRd1

Bluelighter
I'm a mess,chasing after success.I run without legs,stand without feet God deliver me from this greed.I search but never find,drink but in a constant thirst.my mind working overtime I think its gonna burst.

Never try to fit in,I was born to stand out.I stick to my gut even when in doubt.Firm I stand against this storm,I'll search till I find the reason why I was born.Judge me as best you can,I'm searching for a friend not a fan.

Mistakes I have plenty,Regrets are few,I live life to the max enjoy the old and the new.I'm weird funny I love explore,so in life I open every door.

Intelligence is key,surviving is a must,the only thing worth earning is another persons trust.It hard in a world that's basically fake,so be weary not to confuse and mistake.

Follow your path,unlock your calling,stand up even if all you keep doing is falling.you are amazing yes that true,no matter how hard they try,no one will ever be you.

Enjoyed reading this.

Follow your pathe unlock your calling.

Stand up, even if all you keep doing is falling.

Nice.

I'm gLad you enjoyed it,some1 here told me to keep writing so even if it makes 1 person happy I'm satisfied!