• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can you reduce the liquid left after a CWE?

Leanin55

Greenlighter
If I do a CWE on some tablets, then I'm left with just codeine in water (in theory) can I then reduce the liquid left with a little heat (not enough to damage the codeine) I'm talking near a radiator or something? Or will codeine evaporate? How far could you take this as well? Could you evaporate the water entirely and be left with codeine phosphate powder you could put into capsules and use as a pure codeine pain killer? Purely wondering for harm reduction.

Yeah you could definitely do this, you won't damage the codeine with low heat, people just usually don't do this because you can just as easily drink the water. Also once you evaporate it down to a powder you're going to have to weigh the power out to evenly split the doses if you are CWEing large amounts

I used to do this with ER methylphenidates (with alcohol) I would turn on my oven and place the dish on the oven. not IN the oven. it was just a little warmth to help things along. Ive also done it with percocet CWE's, after doing 90 at once I had a decent amount of powder that must have been like 60% Oxy by weight or so. I was able to use the powder i recovered after evaporation IV even