• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you mix klonopin and phenibut?

wmjrmrr

Greenlighter
Done some googling but couldn't find much info. Anyone mix Klonopin and Phenibut? Is it safe? I'm looking at 0.5 mg K-pin and 500mg of Phen. Seems like it would be fine. Any response would be greatly appreciated!

Is it safe? No.

Phenibut is not to be mixed with alcohol, sedatives, or prescription medication without consulting with a health-care professional.

Phenibut contraindications and side effects.

Mixing phenibut with klonopin will cause a great deal of CNS depression, even if the doses are low and you have tolerance. It's hardly worth it for the risks.

Also none of us here are 'health-care professionals', unfortunately, so none of us should technically be giving the go-ahead for this.

Thanks for the great info! I would like hear from someone who has mix the two? Anyone out there who has?

i've mixed baclofen (very similar to phenibut) and clonazepam.. but the high isn't worth the risk. choose one or the other IMO

is it safe--not necessarily. It depends on your body and tolerance.

1. 500mg phen is just slightly over the recommended anxiety dose of 300mg, and .5 mg kpin is only a mild-moderate dose.
2.What are your normal doses for each and your alcohol tolerance???

While combining these particular amounts is probably fine, be careful on this road you tread--it's real easy to up those amounts and throw a 12 pack of beer on top--and then you got hell to pay before you know.

I know from experience it is better to be safer than sorry...but I find the people with no experience and only have googled things should hold off on your "from the book" angle....everyone is different and dosages are different for most people.

mixing for what? just in general or for a good time? I dont get it?

I take Phenibut during the day for a "good time" and good attitude. I take Xanax at night to sleep. they are fine; I've mixed during the day for other purposes and things were OK but dont expect a great feeling; I did it because I had to not because I was trying to get high or have a good time.

i

1. 500mg phen is just slightly over the recommended anxiety dose of 300mg, and .5 mg kpin is only a mild-moderate dose.
where did you get this from aside from the back of the bottle? it takes A LOT MORE THAN THAT to get a "FEEL" w/ Phenibut. usually 1G-3G's to get a "FEEL" w/ Phenibut. and you must be careful because tolerance will sky rocket quick; some people taking 5-10G's/pop. far too much and too harsh because addiction can be picked up.

been taking Phenibut on/off for 7 years now; was looking for a GHB substitute years back. my dosage never changed because I always take time off and watch what I do, but 300MG might be OK for a 3 day old baby who is 5lbs, lol. for an adult, who is a guy w/ some weight behind him, 1k would be a minimum I would even TRY! great attitude, happy-go-lucky type day, and just an overall good feeling of well being.

Don't quote me on this, but I don't believe that Phenibut or Gabapentinoids in general contribute in a meaninful way to respiratory depression. I've read some literatrue that indicates that there is a corellation between concurrent use of Opioids, Gabapentinoids (like Phenibut) and respiratory depression, but that it's not really a linear phenomenon; meaning that it's not going to get progressively worse the more Phenibut that you consume.

Take this with a grain of salt and as always, do your own research.

I think they both inhibit GABAa. It's okay if you take it at the end of the day, but these two are synergistic and you will be whacked out from it. please do not do anything that requires mental acuity. You will fail at it if under the influence of these two. And you will feel the klonapin before the phenibut

Be weary. I mixed klonopin with phenibut the other night, 2 grams of phenibut in the morning and 1 mg of klonopin eight hours later and it felt like my breathing was slowing down. You know how your body naturally breathes on its own without you having to focus on the task of doing it yourself? It felt like I kept having to remind myself to breathe.