View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can you keep quiet in a k hole?

bilious

Greenlighter
I haven't been able to find any other threads about this which sucks because I really need to know. I live in a shared house and I want to k hole this Friday night but I'm worried that my flatmates might hear me knocking things over and moaning and groaning. I've never k holed before so I don't know what a person acts like exactly. If I lay in bed and then fall into the hole will I be able to stay in bed and not make any loud sounds? Or do you start moving about and groaning involuntarily?

Thanks for any replies :)

Chances are that you will just be lying down quietly, but there is never a guarantee with immersive experiences.

Seems unlikely that you will get unreasonably loud, or knock over so much that it sounds like a violent thrashing rather than just clumsiness or drunkness. That's more like Salvia Divinorum. I must admit that I have less experience with looking at a ketamine experience second-hand from the 'outside' (an onlooker) rather than the 'inside', but K tends to be relatively more immobilizing and not scary as all fuck. Just play some music, that's a good idea anyway since it will help to act as a substrate for the experience: influencing the trip.

What kind of flatmates do you have that you can't fuck about a little, let alone some moaning? I wouldn't care so much about what other people think.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if this is your first time taking K or whether it's your time going for a K hole. If it's the latter then I can't help wondering if getting a sitter wouldn't be a bad idea. Someone you trust, so that if a situation arose where interaction with these other people you share the house with was required, they could field their curiosity or whatever.

The friend wouldn't have to hang around too long - the experience is not long-lived unless you desire to top-up the dose. Always a temptation that I find hard to decline. =D

Thanks for the responses, by the way Solipsis I'm good friends with a couple of my flatmates but they're like in their mid 40s some of them and I can guarantee you they have never even heard of ketamine. If they heard me knocking things over and moaning they would wanna check if I was alright and start knocking on the door and stuff. Me, immobilised, in a k hole, would not be able to respond so I think they would get seriously worried. Bit awkward lol! Worst case scenario tho ain't it haha. Anyway there will be loud tunes coming from the pub next door on a Friday night so I think that will drown out any sounds I might make. Good responses ppl :)

I've definitely been mobile in my k-holes.
Once I came out of a k-hole 15 blocks from my house with no idea how I got there.
Mind you that was one select experience out of a many, almost every other time I'm just lying there.
It helps if you're already lying down when you begin to fall into the hole

K is best used in heavy doses in bed. It's the best bedtime story a kid could dream of

You can also make a recording of you making strange noises and play it all day long so that they are used to it.

I'm usually quite quiet on x-amine dissociatives. It's by no means a guarantee though, odds are you'll lose concept of being a human altogether if you hole completely. I love the feeling of spiritial rebirth, makes me feel like God must have felt when he came into being originally. Once I heard random words from the void but had no idea what they were or meant. That particular time I actually was shouting out the words I was hearing, but didn't know it was me shouting them. Freaked my housemates out because they were straight laced and had no Idea about holing. When your house mate starts shouting 'DRUGS', 'BAG', 'TOAST', 'FLIPPER' or whatever at the top of their voice in the middle of the night, it must be freaky. I fobbed them off later that I must have been having a bad dream.

So yeah - no guarantee that you're not going to act mad in the hole.

K is best used in heavy doses in bed. It's the best bedtime story a kid could dream of

That's been my experience too.
Hell, I turn down the sheets and lie flat on my back as soon as I Take the injection and then the numb takes over and if I'm deep enough in I couldn't move if I wanted to...at least I think not.
Sure as shit, the next time I "deep hole" I'll wake up 15 blocks from my house.
Yep, get a sitter the first time, especially if you live upstairs.

You can't be sure of what the experience will turn out. When holing I don't usually move from bed until coming down and realizing I'm in my ego and real world again. But a few times that I holed without wanting to go there, just doing shit in front of the computer, I moved a lot while on the hole, so as others said before the best would be to put yourself in bed in order to try to avoid this.