• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you inhale directly off a whip cream dispenser with a "NO2 canister" or is that bad for you?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
I forgot I had a whip cream dispenser in my trunk from a package I never opened...

Simple question - is it dangerous to inhale it directly from the bottle? I just did 2-3 and it didn't seem all that cold or problematic...

Thanks

Yes you can, it isn't particularly dangerous. In my lifetime I've probably inhaled around 5,000 to 6,000 thousand cartridges from a whipping cream dispenser.

Don't take this as license to think it is ok to inhale 5,000 cartridges. The oils wind up getting into your lungs eventually and I don't use nitrous anymore because it fucks with my lungs. Sometimes I'll cough for a few days after. Not only that, nitrous oxide is neurotoxic in a variety of ways and may not be safe to abuse. Certain people seem more suspectible to this type of toxicity than others, but i suppose I am not one of them.

What's funny is that i never liked dissociatives, but I found nitrous to be like a opioid, benzo, dissociative and cannabinoid all rolled into one drug. Problem is you are not only starving yourself of oxygen, it can also through a particular mechanism cause the brain axons to lose their myelin sheaths and result in overexpression of glial cells in the nervous system causing essentially a miscommunication. But hey if i can remember the mechanism through which nitrous oxide exerts its toxicity perhaps those nitrous oxide didn't mess me up too much (that said this sort of toxicity wouldn't effect memory so much as it would the spine and muscles).

In short though yes its acceptable. Don't make a habit of it though.

I agree with what above poster said.

IN ADDITION THOUGH:

You can buy a filter for your whipped cream canister to filter out the yellow oil that accumulates. It's very nasty stuff. I've opened mine before and scraped it off with my finger, can't imagine all that in my lungs. I would highly recommend buying a filter, because why not? Harm reduction.

Here is a link for the filter: http://www.creamright.com/product/N...5aF4FYQovfq3qdbIUPFClXqgohDZHtLhoCJbgQAvD_BwE

I agree with what above poster said.

IN ADDITION THOUGH:

You can buy a filter for your whipped cream canister to filter out the yellow oil that accumulates. It's very nasty stuff. I've opened mine before and scraped it off with my finger, can't imagine all that in my lungs. I would highly recommend buying a filter, because why not? Harm reduction.

Here is a link for the filter: http://www.creamright.com/product/N...5aF4FYQovfq3qdbIUPFClXqgohDZHtLhoCJbgQAvD_BwE

Nice recommendation, i haven't seen that product before. (It is also possible to filter it as it exits the tank, someone once posted a picture of a modified set up that filters the gas as it exits.)

The oils are definitely not good for the lungs. This can eventually lead to lipoid pneumonia.

It's alright to inhale from whip cream dispensers directly. I like to give the gas a little time after cracking to warm up though... as you know, that shit is cold enough to freeze right as it comes out.

But yeah if you have some way to filter it, that;s a good idea. Inhaling it through your shirt works pretty well.

It's alright to inhale from whip cream dispensers directly. I like to give the gas a little time after cracking to warm up though... as you know, that shit is cold enough to freeze right as it comes out.

But yeah if you have some way to filter it, that;s a good idea. Inhaling it through your shirt works pretty well.

I like the shirt idea Xorkoth! And yeah I've accidentally inhaled too quickly from the dispenser and swore that I've felt something stiffen in my lungs and freaked out before.

Another thing, I like to shake my dispenser after cracking a charger in because you can feel a little bit of extra gas come out of the cracker. Something like even distribution of the gas must occur when you shake it. I actually hear it.

wow cool thread, i have a despencer ive done it right off it and balloon, do u think
the balloon would absorb sum of it, i havent used mine in a wile, i try not to use it much it's fun tho, i heard b12 is supposed to help the body depletion, not the lungs tho