• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can you chew and eat morning glory seeds straight up and still get effects?

raphaelvize

Bluelighter
Hi :)

I've recently bought some morning glory seeds of the heavenly blue kind from my local shop and i was wandering if i could just eat them straight up without extraction to trip (or chew them and suck on it sublingually?)? It just seems so complicated and long to extract and there seems to be so many different methods on doing so. I am obviously willing to extract if i have to but i just wanted to check if there is an easier way of consumption.

I have heard of people trying to eat sleepy grass or HBMG seeds straight with very little success. I think the problem is that your stomach and intestines are going to handle these seeds like they handle most other seeds: basically, they don't. Our digestive system isn't built for breaking down plant matter very well. This is one of the reasons why people report seeing whole pieces of corn or seeds in their poop. They passed straight through with little-to-no digestion.

If the extraction wasn't necessary to have the experience, I doubt people would have gone to all the effort over the decades that people have been using them. Plus it is a nice little skill to have as a psychonaut that will likely get more use later.

I have heard of people trying to eat sleepy grass or HBMG seeds straight with very little success. I think the problem is that your stomach and intestines are going to handle these seeds like they handle most other seeds: basically, they don't. Our digestive system isn't built for breaking down plant matter very well. This is one of the reasons why people report seeing whole pieces of corn or seeds in their poop. They passed straight through with little-to-no digestion.

If the extraction wasn't necessary to have the experience, I doubt people would have gone to all the effort over the decades that people have been using them. Plus it is a nice little skill to have as a psychonaut that will likely get more use later.

So i guess it's wiser to extract the seeds than eat them raw. Do you or anyone else know of any good extraction guides for morning glories? There seem to loads of different ones, its hard to pick one 8(

Also, do you think i should wash the seeds beforehand just in case there are any pesticides or fungicides on them?

I ate them raw by smashing as much as possible before hand . It took 3 hours to hit and I tripped. But I had a horrible headache result from it.

Of course they work. I've had around 600 morning glory seeds eaten raw (but first ground in a coffee grinder) and had one of the most intense psychedelic experiences ever. They're not to be underestimated!

Of course they work. I've had around 600 morning glory seeds eaten raw (but first ground in a coffee grinder) and had one of the most intense psychedelic experiences ever. They're not to be underestimated!

Wow 600 that's a lot to take raw. How did you do it? was the nausea really bad?

absolutely.
I've only had one experience.
20 g. Extremely intense (positive). Especially physically, I had a one hour whole body orgasm.
Spent the next day in the bathroom.
Next time will extract for sure to avoid the "hangover".

Easiest method to consume:
Using mortar and pestle, grind measured dose of seeds as best to a gritty powder as you can.
Add to a glass of water and leave for minimum, couple hours. Overnight is even better.
Stir on occasion.

Drink water with seed mixture still in it.
Have crystallized ginger handy as well as ginger soft drink to help minimize nausea.
Enjoy

Yeah I was nauseous, but didn't vomit. I wouldn't do it again though, because next time I did around 200, and vomited for many hours. Probably bunk seeds, because there was very little psychedelia. Now I think these seeds are obsolete due to availability of superior psychedelic s like 1p-lsd or ald52.

Yes.

You will also probably have diarrhea or at the least become nauseous.

I once ate like 300 fresh, greenish seeds (not dried out I guess? Not completely mature?). Had some soft-serve come out my back end.

I dont recall diarrhea, although i have only had ololiuqui and hbwr seeds. Nausea and total tummy discomfort, yep. Part of the deal
[h=2][/h]

Cheers guys, thanks for all the advice! I think i might give it a go and take it straight up (with ginger tea of course). I'll see how it goes :)