Mental Health Can you be immortal to overdoses

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I've tried overdosing on opiates benzos gabapentiojiids alcohol all mixed I always fall asleep and wake up pissed off or get high and don't wanna die no more.
the closest I got to dieing was 120mg.korphine chewed up with a codeine tolerance or when j took sixty ml methadone
inhave drank like twenty units with methadone Morphine I crushed eight sixty mg zomorph and swallowed them with diazepam and alcohol I just got hammered.
I did nearly die but a family member said your not getting out that easy and I came back to life.
i injected two bags of heroin in one shot last week I was hammered but didn't overdose me.
i swear people who want to die don't die

You can have non lethal overdoses, and having a tolerance will increase the amount needed to die.
If you want to kill yourself again, why don't you just take a normal dose to drive the thought away?

I've tried overdosing on opiates benzos gabapentiojiids alcohol all mixed I always fall asleep and wake up pissed off or get high and don't wanna die no more.
the closest I got to dieing was 120mg.korphine chewed up with a codeine tolerance or when j took sixty ml methadone
inhave drank like twenty units with methadone Morphine I crushed eight sixty mg zomorph and swallowed them with diazepam and alcohol I just got hammered.
I did nearly die but a family member said your not getting out that easy and I came back to life.
i injected two bags of heroin in one shot last week I was hammered but didn't overdose me.
I’ve tried to mix things to go to sleep so as to not wake up again without success as well.

We have an expiration date. It's not your time yet... That's why. If you lived through 2 bags of heroin, my God! That's a miracle. Someone is praying for you and legit angels are keeping you alive. I don't know if you believe in God, but He has a plan for you, it's just foggy and your in such a shitty state of mind that you can't see anything good. I think in your situation, it's spiritual not chemical. Some things can't be explained on a natural level. So please see that your life is valuable and that it's not your time. I'm sure there's people that love you and I really hope you try to work things out rather than escaping by offing yourself. Suicide is never the answer. 💟

Please don't be offended dude,but it looks from your posts that your seeking attention,nobody understands you and you don't understand them and this is your only way to make a statement to say " here I am and I'm suffering."

What is it that you want? Or think you need? I fear that you will die and then it's too late,theres no coming back. I haven't got the answers for you. I only wish I did. If you have mental health problems then taking all these drugs are going to make everything a thousand times worse. Can you remember a time when you were well? If you can,try and get back to that .I'm betting you were better before you started a life of drugs. Was it the cannabis that gave triggered psychosis in you?

I got borderline personality disorder so it looks like I'm attention seeking my meds are getting changed spoke to drs told them everything my head never shuts the fuck up I didn't take cannabis for a few days I think cocaine triggered it especially one half gram in eight hours to myself with a 100poind debt

I do feel spiritual I feel powerful some days but dunno if that my personality disorder slash bipolar and people sensenmynenergy they say

Try this Hezman. Please.
I believe your problem is spiritual also. I also think you are close to a break through. There are definitely many Angels surrounding you.
You are needed in this world. You are loved more than you know.

Back down off all the mixing of drugs slowly and get yourself stable. Get comfortable.
More drugs does not equal more feeling better. There is a sweet spot, stay there.
Sending you Love and Support!
❤️

Please get help ♥️. Like others have said tolerance prob has played a roll in not having a fatal overdose . It’s not your time or deep down you really don’t want to die because we all know if you really wanted to die all you need is a gun to the head.

Latimer if I could get a gun I would of by now trust me unfortunately

Someone attacked me a black belt in Tae Kwon do and people said j switched to a different person and fought like a mma fighter I also punched someone and knocked then clean out and I just felt power inside me some ok me owed me twenty quid made out there my best mate n shit to buy drugs Infront of me n BN not even share it give me a fiver off my money so I threw a massiveplant pot at his door .
Sick of peome taking piss and longer.my.life stays like this more sociopathic I am feeling.

Because I want to die I am not scared of anybody at all only way u could fuck me up is kidnap me torture me by making me go without my meds

l just noticed the time that you posted this. Ahhhh... 254!
This gave me the chills. I see 254 and 54 everywhere and everyday multiple times a day. This has been happening to me now for over 6 months. It will be on receipts, times of arrival on gps, 54% battery, always catch the time at 54 past the hour on several occasions throughout the day, i'll check the time when i get up and it's been 54 past the hr and man, the number is everywhere throughout my day. It was starting to be too loud for me and I didnt know what it meant, but after a few months a friend and I figured it out. It's my my angels reminding me they are with me. look up number 254.
I looked it up again. I had forgotten

"Angel number 254 has values of numbers 2, 5 and 4. Hope, encouragement, loyalty and kindness are the attributes of number 2 in this sequence. If you look closely these attributes is what you possess for the sole purpose of offering service to other people.

Number 5 is about the decisions you make in life which in turn start spinning a wheel of change. Change that may bring good tidings and life’s lessons as well. Practicing self control, being focused on your goals and being honest are the attributes for number 4."

I just duckduckgo searched it and then clicked on this ---> https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-254-meaning/