• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can xtc in pill form be cut and then repressed back into a pill?

Holly.3

Bluelighter
This topic came to mind earlier today. I did a quick internet search but couldn't find when I was looking for.

I have never done ecstasy. And only know the typical stuff you read on the internet searching for ecstasy effects or health risks. I've got about 5 pink Playboy bunny pills and I believe 6 Blue Dolphins I'm not sure exactly how old they are, but I do know that they're from somewhere between 2005 - 2007. A close friend of mine who during that time period Occasionally one or two times every 4 to 6 weeks would do and ecstasy pill went out at the clubs dancing all night with friends. She gave me those ecstasy pills about 2 years ago for me to try to sell. She said that she had gotten up somewhere between 2005 and 2007.

In the same way cocaine gets cut up each time it passes through a dealer's hand, and ecstasy pills be broken up, cut and then repressed back into a pill just for the next guy to do the same thing over again or is it pretty much cut once when the pill is being initially pressed for the first time before being sold to dealers?

It's possible. I know that ecstasy pills are usually pretty well cut with all sorts of things (ephedrine, amphetamine, bath salts, ketamine) before being pressed into pills for the first time, so there's no reason it can't happen multiple times.
Like you said, cocaine and heroin are cut 8-16 times before they reach the user.

Full presses would very rarely be cut down. If it was cut, it was cut from the beginning. Just buy a test kit.

Full presses would very rarely be cut down. If it was cut, it was cut from the beginning. Just buy a test kit.

Which drugs do the testing kits test for? Do they tell you the purity as well as what drug it is? Also, where can I get one?

They can't tell you the purity. There are a few chemical reagents which react and change color in the presence of drugs. You then consult a color chart and if it matches MDMA, you're probably good. I say probably because some drugs react to the same or almost the same color. However oftentimes a test kit will have 2 or more different reagents, each of which changes to a different color for drugs. So you would use both and see if the color matches for both. Either way it's not an exact science. If there were multiple drugs in there (ie, MDMA, but cut with something), the colors would mix and end up wrong. So you wouldn't be able to tell if it had MDMA in it or not, but you would know it was at least not pure MDMA. The only way to tell for sure, and the only way to be able to tell potency, is to send it to a lab for analysis.

The test kit should come with a color chart with the different colors and the drug names beside them. They typically include entries for all the drugs people might normally run into including RCs, but it won't cover everything as there are a whole lot of drugs.

As far as where to get one, it depends on the country you're in, but if you google "MDMA test kit" you should be able to find something easily. I found this site, recommended by rollsafe.org: https://elevationchemicals.com/products/marquis-and-simons-reagent-testing-kit-combo

To test it, you just put a little bit (like a few milligrams) of the drug you want to test down on a non-porous surface, and then drip a few drops of the reagent onto it and wait until it stops reacting. It can start reacting right away or it can take a little time, and sometimes the color continues to change over the course of several minutes so you want to leave it and come back and not just use the color it changes to immediately.

Last edited:
It's possible. I know that ecstasy pills are usually pretty well cut with all sorts of things (ephedrine, amphetamine, bath salts, ketamine) before being pressed into pills for the first time, so there's no reason it can't happen multiple times.
Like you said, cocaine and heroin are cut 8-16 times before they reach the user.

Nobody cuts pills with Radox, just sayin... ;)

Bath salts are not a drug...

Yes, they are. They are sold as "bath salts" but are actually a potent stimulant with hallucinogenic properties.
What is Radox?

Radox is a brand of real bath salts.

'Bath salts' as pertaining to various cathinones is just bullshit media hype that means fuck all - see 'meow meow' and 'roflcoptr'...

So 98% of the time if a ecstasy pill has something in it other than MDMA, it was put there from the initial manufacturing and pressing.

Once in a GREAT great while... Pressers will have leftover stock and SOMETIMES (rare) crush them up, mix them up, and resell them.

I’ve only seen this once or twice. I remember the old Chi Mint presser put out “tye dye” blanks towards the end of his career, likely as a way to finish up old stock. They were speckled all different colors and it was obvious they were made from leftovers of other batches.

You will never find someone crushing up good ecstasy pills, adding additional crap then re pressing. Too much work when they could just sell the good pills at premium and keep their customers much happier.

-GC