Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can we cook Synthacaine ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegi

Greenlighter
Hello all .

I have a simple question if any of you guys could answer me .

Any of you knows if we can cook synthacaine like we ussually cook coke ? I mean , if while cooking , the synthacaine doenst simply evaporate or goes away . Most of my friends cook coke to test quality , they say the " cut " goes away while being cook , so iam afraid if i cook synthacaine it goes all away .

Did any1 tried to cook it ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english .

Pegi

Synthacaine won't evaporate, but it is unlikely to be cut either.

"cooking" cocaine will probably just cause it to hydrolyse and become less potent. It may also hydrolyse some cutting agents. Worth it? Hard to say.

You need to post things like this in "Other Drugs". This forum is about psychedelic drugs.

Hi and welcome to Bluelight / PD..

Coke and synthacaine are not psychedelics, so I am going to move this over to the OD (other drugs) forum. :) [but I think I will wait until you reply]

By cooking you just mean dissolve in water and heat up?

Whether cuts or laces can evaporate that way depends on what it is cut with in the first place. Coke is probably one of the most likely drugs to be cut, but research chemicals that are supposed to mimic coke have relatively less chance of that. Then again it is still possible, especially if you get it from greedy dealers rather than off the internet.

Furthermore synthacaine is a 'brand' drug name that does not necessarily contain the same chemicals if you buy them from different places! So it is kind of a mystery compound.

Ingredients will depend on current legal status of research chemicals.. but I think for example you are likely to get something such as MPA (methiopropamine) or MPA with 2-AI mixed with it, or random other stims basically.

Sorry if this confuses you, to address your question better: if it contains typical RCs (PEA stim like chems in this case) then cooking is not going to change / help in any way.
I doubt it helped in the first place with your actual coke.

You might wanna explain how this cooking works according to you or your friends - it seems pointless?

And be careful with mystery drugs!

@Transform: hydrolyse cutting agents? Such as which ones, and when would there ever be a benefit from hydrolyzing cuts? Only if they are toxic (if active they are laces), but the hydrolysis products are not toxic..

Sorry, I was considering laces/adulterants to be the same as cutting agents here.

Status
Not open for further replies.