• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can u shoot up RP 325 perc?

It is not recommended given the high binder to drug ratio. Even when i shot pills i never tried to IV percocet or vicodin. Isn't really worth it.

Bump please?

What if you CWE first???

Well yes in theory if you perform a careful extraction with plenty of water and then filter well (using micron filteration) it is no more dangerous than injecting other pills or street heroin (which are both pretty dangerous inherently; injecting homemade drug preparations are risk). It would probably be a time consuming process and would require alot of water, so much so that you would probably have to boil the liquid into a concentrated solution to be able to fit in a syringe. I don't inject drugs any more but when i did 10 5mg oxycodone wouldnt have done much of anything for me. Alot of people who inject opioids have giant tolerance so percocet is alot of work.

Definitely not man. Like always say rectal administration is the next best thing. If you can get over the taboo of the whole thing, I belie ve this could be good for you and in the future.

I used to make my solution in tandem with other stuff. I once crushed 100mg Hydroxyzine (atarax) with 80mb Methadone and It was amazing. Antihistamines like Hydroxyzine are not so great orally, but when administered in this ROA, they provide an amazing compliment to the Opioid.

Definitely not man. Like always say rectal administration is the next best thing. If you can get over the taboo of the whole thing, I belie ve this could be good for you and in the future.

I used to make my solution in tandem with other stuff. I once crushed 100mg Hydroxyzine (atarax) with 80mb Methadone and It was amazing. Antihistamines like Hydroxyzine are not so great orally, but when administered in this ROA, they provide an amazing compliment to the Opioid.
Keif my man.. first off, huge fan. (Both you and the OG, Keith). Interested in your take about Hydroxyzine with an opioid. Is it the sedating affect of the antihistamine that adds to the opioid, in your opinion?

Hey @Heroes Inc. I appreciate the kind words

There is a precedent for Opioid users using antihistamines simultaneously. In "Junkie" which I hope everyone gets to read at some point, they describe using Tripelennamine with Morphine/Heroin for the perceived increase in the intensity of the high. It was apparently a very common practice at one point, as Methadone clinics in the UK used to supply injectable antihistamines like Cyclizine with injectable Methadone (to mimic whatever similar practice had become common for Heroin).

For whatever reason, this became less common. However, I definitely feel there is something that just "works" between antihistamines and Opioids. I don't know what it is. I enjoy taking 50mg-75mg Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) with Methadone or whatever. It gives a nice little boost to that feeling of warmth. It's also a relatively safe practice.

I don't feel any of the antihistamines out there right now are much better or worse than one another. I find Diphenhydramine just as good as Hydroxyzine (Vistaril) but many prefer the latter. I think the difference is probably negligible.

I just want to add that most of the commonly available antihistamines are not going to be available to non-medical personnel in injection form. Crushing up tablets to make a solution is highly-inadvisable. When I'm describing this process for myself, this meant consuming the Diphenhydramine orally shortly after consuming the Methadone by the same route. If you want to make a solution and administer it rectally though, there's really no problem with that. Insufflation is impractical due to the amount of powder needed.

Last edited:
When I used to mix and sell fentanyl (and I sold it as fentanyl by the way) I always did two batches, one with caffeine as the cut, and one with diphenhydramine as the cut (and no I didn't use crushed tabs) and it would be funny to see how some people would like one way more than the other or vice versa depending on the person, even though they both had the exact same amount of fentanyl in them.

Bump please?

What if you CWE first???
If you have a large amount of tablets to make it worth it then yes. Do a CWE on say 100 tabs, filter well until the liquid is clear and bitter, then evaporate the water and scrape up the powder which you can then prep for IV like any other powdered drug

Hey @Heroes Inc. I appreciate the kind words

There is a precedent for Opioid users using antihistamines simultaneously. In "Junkie" which I hope everyone gets to read at some point, they describe using Tripelennamine with Morphine/Heroin for the perceived increase in the intensity of the high. It was apparently a very common practice at one point, as Methadone clinics in the UK used to supply injectable antihistamines like Cyclizine with injectable Methadone (to mimic whatever similar practice had become common for Heroin).

For whatever reason, this became less common. However, I definitely feel there is something that just "works" between antihistamines and Opioids. I don't know what it is. I enjoy taking 50mg-75mg Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) with Methadone or whatever. It gives a nice little boost to that feeling of warmth. It's also a relatively safe practice.

I don't feel any of the antihistamines out there right now are much better or worse than one another. I find Diphenhydramine just as good as Hydroxyzine (Vistaril) but many prefer the latter. I think the difference is probably negligible.

I just want to add that most of the commonly available antihistamines are not going to be available to non-medical personnel in injection form. Crushing up tablets to make a solution is highly-inadvisable. When I'm describing this process for myself, this meant consuming the Diphenhydramine orally shortly after consuming the Methadone by the same route. If you want to make a solution and administer it rectally though, there's really no problem with that. Insufflation is impractical due to the amount of powder needed.

Wasnt tripelennamine combined with talwin alot back in the day? I think i remember reading about that somewhere. I have heard of the diconal mix in the UK which was dipipanone/cyclizine. Apparently thats why the methadone/cyclizine mix became popular over there i think. I wonder would morphine with cyclizine be a good mix? Cyclizine is not available here from a doctor but i may be able to get some regardless.

Out of all the antihistamines ive tried hydroxyzine and promethazine where the best for potentiating opiates. Ive mixed those 2 with morphine and dilaudid alot and they certainly add to the effects. I like taking gabapentin plus a antihistamine plus a opiate.

I thought directly IVing (as opposed to using a drip) antihistamines where a no go? Ive had injectable vials of diphenhydramine and dimenhydrinate before and they said only use IV when dilauted or some shit. I think its the same for promethazine and hydroxyzine as well. Im not sure about tripelennamine or cyclizine though although i think diconal was hard on the veins back in the day

Hey @paranoid android I feel like I haven't talked to you for a while. I hope you're good man.

I feel that the antihistamines are mostly interchangeable. I have a very slight preference for Hydroxyzine (Vistaril) over some of the similar OTC products like Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) or Doxylamine (Unisom). A lot of people I've talked to have used Dimenhydrinate (Dramamine), which is the commonly-used motion-sickness medication. Fun fact, Dimenhydrinate is a combination of Diphenhydramine and a Theophylline (Caffeine-like) stimulant in a single molecule. It's basically like Diphenhydramine with a mild stimulant to counteract the sedation of the antihistamine. Good idea.

I always felt that Hydroxyzine had less unwanted side effects compared to the OTC antihistamines. I believe the negative side effects produced by antihistamines of this type are usually said to be caused by "anti-cholinergic" effects. The anti-cholinergic effects are what limit the use of these drugs as sedatives, as once you leave stated dosing guidelines, the potential for problems gets exponentially worse. A useful aside, people can and do overdose and die from taking excessive/recreational doses of antihistamines. Granted, these doses are usually in grams compared to the 50mg-100mg used to potentiate an Opioid experience. It's still useful information.

Cyclizine I believe was heavily phased out once it was identified as a purely "drug-user's drug" if you catch my drift. It has other valid uses, sure, but the subculture caused everyone to become aware of its abuse potential. It was then demonized and withdrawn from practice. I really think Hydroxyzine is just fine.

I know I'm always talking about rectal administration. Forgive me. It's just a great thing man. You crush up some Hydroxyzine, mix it with some Methadone liquid, inject in one shot... in 10 minutes you're feeling great. This was a combination that helped me transition from intravenous Heroin use to eventual oral Methadone use.