• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Can u parachute heroin??

Just remember your working with a compound based on morphine vs. coedine now that hits the mu opiate receptor vs. the kappa receptor. In my experience mu binding leads to more heavy eyed sedation narcotic effect along with pain killing although generally acknowledged as "euohoria" although coedine forms have that effect imo without the narcotic effect while still causing drowsiness. Narcotic Latin roots break down to sleep inducing.

Honestly you could just dissolve it in a glass of water and drink it as it is water soluble. You could also empty some capsules that contain a non harmful or mental processing disrupting compound or buy empty capsules and stick the dope in that.

I find heroin develops a quick dependency and w/d symptoms with severe sweats and temperature fluxuation although not as bad as the long binding activity opiate levorphanol ok for pain with no recreational value. Keep your dose low and be safe. Invest in a .01 or even .001 g scale if you can the .01 should be in smoke shops although both are much cheaper on eBay. I've gotten mg scales for 20 that have been very accurate above 5 mg.

Edit : heroin is essentially morphine bonded with acetic acid in a way if I'm not mistaken. Not like a acetic acid salt form of morphine, but bonded completely, before it reaches the brain maybe during the blood brain barrier pass it is broken into morphine the same way 4-aco-dmt breaks down into 4-ho-dmt better known as psilocin.

If you really want to buzz heroin just plug it although really I'm sure you'll start wondering just how much you really want to feel the taboo rush...At least you won't have to reach your self to iv.
I never taught myself how so I never will as I trust my partner to who has taken a class and wants to become a nurse the times I have. Once you do it that first time you won't be afraid to do it again.

Edit 2 : seiko beat me to it and definitely knows more. I was told many times iv is the only way it reaches the brain without covering to morphine although I never checked this. Can Seiko or someone clear this up?

Edit 3 : just recommending for nasal use try dissolving the amount you want in the minimal amount of water it wakes to dissolve and pull it up through a straw carefully to get it in your nose and to rest on the inside. I usually hold the nose at the opening on the straw to hold it in, prevent leakage, and close my nose as I tilt my head to the side holding the nostril with the water on top keeping it completely shut preventing the water from escaping while letting spread the whole surface area. It's best to do it asap as when it sits in water it converts back to morphine, which has an extreemly low nasal ba

Last edited:
All heroin is honestly is juiced up morphine that reaches your BBB(blood brain barrier) much faster. Treat is as taking morphine any other way except it will hit you faster and is shorter acting. Heroin (diacetyl-morphine)...

IMO - if smoking rates at 5/10 and IV at 10/10 (most efficient, biggest rush etc.) I would put plugging at 8.5/10. You get excellent if not perfect availability and absorption, there's little rush compared to IV, but it creeps up nicely and lasts a good length of time. Always recommended.

I was told many times iv is the only way it reaches the brain without covering to morphine although I never checked this. Can Seiko or someone clear this up?

Some portion of heroin is adsorbed in every route but orally, basically. Snorted, smoked, IV, plugged, all will deliver heroin to your brain as well as some portion of morphine too.

eating heroin is the most pointless thing you can do. 70% ba where the mother fuck did u get that number from. snorting isn't even that high. might as well throw your money out the window

Woah

eating heroin is the most pointless thing you can do. 70% ba where the mother fuck did u get that number from. snorting isn't even that high. might as well throw your money out the window

Chill, although your opinion is valid, we are here to help, support, and inform one another. No need for the negativity.

... I think William Burroughs wrote in Junky that eating heroin is a particularly addicting form of heroin habit...

Just wanted to point out that ANY method of ROA for Heroin is extremely addictive. I'm sure you're aware of this and had no intention of misleading people, helix. Just wanted to clarify for those who may be new to the game.