• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can sunlight effect your roll?

gusmeer

Greenlighter
Sort of a funny story,with a question in it as well. I went clubbing recently and took 2 pills in the course of the night,anyhow I decided to go outside for a smoke. Now bare in mind when I entered the club it was around midnight,pitch black. When I got outside(approximately 6am) it was daylight and it was as if it killed my high stone dead. It was fucking surreal,loads of people just sat down looking tired and depressed. So I had a smoke,spoke to some fellow clubbers for a minute,and went back inside. When I was back inside it was if I never even went outside,and I was back on the dance floor going for another hour till it closed.

So my question is,do you think this was more a 'state of mind' issue or could going outside actually have effected my roll?

Yes of course it does. Just think about what your question is really asking: 'Do you think that going outside and moving from a loud, exciting, stimulating and fun environment effects the roll?' There's a reason you take it clubbing and that's because the lights, music and people make it much more fun.

That's true,but I honestly thought once j went back in the effects would have gone,given that I was aware of how it was outside etc.

I actually prefer them all in the day time, but it's rare to get a good daytime MD sesh without wanting to be up for the night as well (see: festivals - daytime music good, night time = best).

You might not feel this way but day time drug use makes me feel very delinquent-y whereas night time use feels like when it's supposed to be done, a bit hidden when everythings a little quieter with less people about etc

Clubbers think they have a monopoly on MDMA. They don't.

I remember when I first started taking it. ALWAYS in the daytime. I've been denied my experiences a thousand times by clubbers who think

lights, music, people make it more fun

Some of the best E's I've ever done have been on beaches in Greece and other parts of Europe. With nobody around but us (me and my gf).

I've done it 'your way' too, many times. And yeah, had great times. But I know enough about set and setting (not to mention others drug snobbery) to not diss on one way over the other.

Clubbers think they have a monopoly on MDMA. They don't.

I remember when I first started taking it. ALWAYS in the daytime. I've been denied my experiences a thousand times by clubbers who think

Some of the best E's I've ever done have been on beaches in Greece and other parts of Europe. With nobody around but us (me and my gf).

I've done it 'your way' too, many times. And yeah, had great times. But I know enough about set and setting (not to mention others drug snobbery) to not diss on one way over the other.

Great insight, TY

The best sets of a three day doof for me are usually the "Dawn Stomp".

The fires from the night before are slowly being stoked from their cooling embers, the early morning fog lies thick across the camp site and the sun starts to throw it's fingers of light as the tempo of the dance floor is lifted from the slow dark beats of the previous "witching hours" from 3am to 6am.

Most people usually go to bed a little earlier the night before, rising 45mins before dawn so they can dose in time for their peak to set in just as the sun starts to warm the dusty dance floor. Within an hour of day break the dancefloor is a seething mass of steaming bodies, kicking up dirt with their barefoot and reaching for the sunbeams not the lasers of the night before.

It's obviously horses for courses, the other group of doofers who prefer to party all night are usually reaching that sketchy stage of their drug adventure by this time, where their peak and serotonin supplies are running on low, where another pill doesn't really create the same kind of euphoria as the night before, only producing a monged out effect.

My days of wanting to be coming down as the sun comes up are long behind me. Give me sleep, then hand me a warm tea when my legs need a rest from the dance floor

villagedance.jpg