• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Can someone tell me WTF is this? (Got cut and noticed weird white globs in my blood)

Khadijah

Bluelight Crew
So here I am with a question for SO because when i was googling it every fuckin answer I got was related to pregnancy blood and not regular blood-from-a-cut blood. normally id just look around online til i found something instead of post here but for some reason apparently the only other people in the world who searched for the same thing are pregnant and are talkin about evil female juices blood and not the regular kind ;) It aint something Im like..concerned about or whatever but I just never saw this before and I want to know WTF it is Im very curious because its just weird.

OK, onto the point. So last night I got this deep ass cut on my arm, well I didnt think it was that deep but apparently it was cuz I went to bed and this morning I woke up and it was still fuckin bleeding like..buckets. shirt soaked to the skin , sheets, blanket, everyhing, looked like a fuckin horror scene. But anyways so Im goin thru the shit rinsing out the sheets and when I got to my shirt theres a bunch of blood clot stuff on it, but then I noticed all these white things in there. Like almost looked like mucus, but not. It was these little white stringy blobs mixed in with the blood. Thats the best I can describe it and the shits just mad weird. So i wanted to see if any medical type on here knows what might be up with that. Heres a pic (really attractive and appealing to look at im sure) IDK if its really nsfw i dont think its particularly gross but if youre lame and a pussy then you might complain (Just kidding haha ;)) so ill nsfw it up just to be safe

NSFW:
fd494107-86a9-4126-a455-6fa9bbd589b4_zps1a9721c1.jpg

i know that aint a great pic. But yea it really looked like snot kind of. But opaque white snot. Some of it was like, little boogery blobs and some of it was more stringy, you can only see like one or two of those in the pic but there was more. I noticed this all over the places where the blood was thicker and more congealed. so, any ideas on what the hell that is? i never had that happen before. Like i said it aint a big deal, not worried about it but its just so fuckin strange that i kinda want to find out what they are.

I'd get it checked, especially if it hasn't quit bleeding. They will most likely use the glue stuff to close it and give you a tetanus shot.
How did you cut yourself?

Well it finally stopped this morning, i had woke up a bunch of times and was just so tired that i kept moving around and flippin the blanket over to avoid the wet blood parts :| until basically there was no clean parts left so I had to get up cuz the whole area was basically drenched. Yea Im a fuckin degenerate. but anyways, when i finally got so uncomfortable that i was forced to get up and out of bed I put one of those bigass bandaids on it but it was bleeding way too much to stick to the skin and kept bleeding thru so I just tied a bandanna around my arm over the bandaid to hold it on and give it some pressure and when I checked it a hour or so later it had slowly clotted up and stopped bleeding. It seems to be fine now. I dont get how such a small cut could bleed so much. So i aint worried about that part, it seems to be under control. And like I said I really wasnt concerned just curious cuz its a very weird thing that I never seen before and couldnt seem to track down on google which added some mystery to it.

I didnt get cut with anything rusty or infected or nothing like that so I aint worried about tetanus. I hate to say it because when people ask for advice and then dont take it, its very annoying and I know that. But I aint really looking for advice on what to do here--obviously if I cared that much I would go to the doctor. I aint postin this thread like "Hurrr, I have a possible medical problem and Im gonna ask boolight instead of a trained professional! Derp!" If I had any real worries Id just skip BL and hit up the dr office. but since I aint worried and this is just a casual intriguing thing to me im just trying to satisfy my curiousity and see if anybody has any ideas of what it might be.

When you bleed, blood separates from the body into clots and serum, and the serum is straw colored or off-white.

Then why wouldnt I notice this every other time i bleed? I mean this aint the first time I have had some hardcore bleeding but its the first time I noticed this for sure. hmm...

I'm not sure, there's a LOT of different things that influence the way your blood clots. I'm not an expert on it, but it's somewhere to start researching ;)