• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Can someone tell me which one is meth and which one is cut?

questionmark?

Greenlighter
Hey, I'll just get straight to the point. Meth I have now is not the best and obviously cut so I decided to do something about it. And I had no acetone at the moment, so I just grabbed coffee filter, crushed lots of the product, put it in the filter and poured some water over it in to dissolve it and run throught the filter. I collected ''meth water'' in a container and put it on a small heater to evaporate faster, also covered it with foil leaving a lil bit uncovered for the water to evaporate easily.
So what I have now is whatever the pictures showing. I have no idea which one could be meth so I'd really appreciate someones input on this one. I was thinking the white stuff could be the real product, but not sure if that could be maybe msm also? It crushes really easily tho and I belive msm would be harder to crush even in this form.

Also, why did it grow like that? (bubbles kinda?) Im assuming its because of the heat. And one of the bubble is actually perfectly rounded lol that one look weird to me.

Some of the product didnt dissolve at all and was still in the paper filter so I threw that out already.

Also another question, would water containing meth evaporate faster or containg cut?

Ok enough of talking, pictures below.

20221215-200328.jpg

20221215-200554.jpg

20221215-200539.jpg

Edit: i just slightly broke the white stuff and found out there was also a little amount of another substance under the white one.. and that one still looking wet. Since suppously most cuts crystallize on the outside of meth could this mean that actual meth is the substance which was under the white thing?
I'm so confused.....

Edit2: I just tossed a little piece of the white stuff in water to check solubility and it started moving like crazy for a second then dissolved instantly. I belive we have a winner, lol. Will test it now on myself.

Edit3: definetly meth

Last edited:
I know this is boring but I would just stick with you removed alot of junk with a filter and water. So now your significantly better off. At less your concerned it's adultered with another water soluble drug.

I would personally take my success and research it more while I am level headed and not in withdrawl so I can develop a plan for next time.

In my opinion it's not just about the purity but the predictability in being able to consume an exact amount of active substance with as little variables as possible.