• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Can someone help me figure this out quickly? Square, White Facebook Pills. Canada

canadianman613

Greenlighter
I've went on the pill reports section of the website and I can't find any information about this pills. I was wondering if someone could give me some info about them.

They are white pills. Very well pressed, and square, white, and have on one side an the facebook "f" and on the other side they have the facebook style "thumbs up" type thing. I was told they are speed of some sort. I've been told they have effects but I'm not sure.

I live in Canada,Ontario

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what they are but according to a friend who took them one pill lasted approximately 2.5 hours. The feeling was speedy with euphoria and a feeling of wanting to be together, similar to ecstacy, but last much less. I will post a pill report later on the pill report site once my friend gives me all the required information.

Thanks. That makes sense actually now that I read about it on Wikipedia. That and it is kind of uncertain if it is scheduled (may not be) in Canada:) I'll post pics eventually.

Last edited:
Thanks. That makes sense actually now that I read about it on Wikipedia. That and it is kind of uncertain if it is scheduled (may not be) in Canada:) I'll post pics eventually.

methylone turns me into a crazed mdma fiend! if it left your buddy wanting to take more and more it was prolly the methylone imo