• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can someone explain why diphenhydramine intensifies sexual pleasure to an extreme extent?

robotracker00

Greenlighter
I've genuinely tried doing research into this and haven't found any explanation. Diphenhydramine has intensified orgasms for me way more than any other drug has, and it doesn't really make sense to me. Weed and stimulants have nothing on it, and I'm wondering if there's any kind of scientific explanation for it.

Well Doerian, the fruit, intensifie's, orgasm's to the extreme.
"When the Doerian's come down, the skirt's go up" an old indonesian lady once said.

And she was right the intensification was very noticeable/ by myself. One warning the fruit itself has a, lets say, taste slightly off the human pallet. But its worth it!

But how a anti-hitaminergic and cholinergic does this. I am curious if you find a answer.

I've genuinely tried doing research into this and haven't found any explanation. Diphenhydramine has intensified orgasms for me way more than any other drug has, and it doesn't really make sense to me. Weed and stimulants have nothing on it, and I'm wondering if there's any kind of scientific explanation for it.
Never experienced that myself